MMA 2010: Why Always the Fighting?

Oorag

What with this on and the International Rules match between Ireland and Australia, 6pm to 6am events, I'm going to be fairly wrecked. May need to take the drinking slowly.

Can't wait to see how Lesnar takes to his opponent after his last fight, which was a near disaster. Glad he's had a good deal of time between the two to observe and review his approach, etc.

TUF on Wed was pretty good. Cody absolutely looked sick, and I'm actually starting to like the one hit wonder. His trash talk is actually funny, and his appearance as being a pushover basically guarentees that his opponent will fall right into his trap. Kos' face was hilarious after that fight. Plus Sako chocked... GSP is really beating down Kos.

Kos should really have put a striker in there against Cody. I'm excited to see how far the Gulliotine can take him though. Can he go all the way with it? In 2 years will we see him tap Frankie Edgar with a Gulliotine to win the belt? I hope so.

Kos should really have put a striker in there against Cody. I'm excited to see how far the Gulliotine can take him though. Can he go all the way with it? In 2 years will we see him tap Frankie Edgar with a Gulliotine to win the belt? I hope so.

Yeah, "patented moves" are usually reserved for pro wrestling, not MMA. I'm rooting for him as well.

Archived