Development Updates

Darkstar-TWC

• 1 month later...

We've posted a preview of the House Martell unit roster at the TWC forums:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=366152

Omg what is this??? Too cool. Does this work on Medieval 2 or Empire (or Napoleon) Total War engine? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I have all of the TW games, I just have them all uninstalled since I generally only keep one or two games installed to play at any given time. So I would like to know which one to reinstall lol

Omg what is this??? Too cool. Does this work on Medieval 2 or Empire (or Napoleon) Total War engine? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I have all of the TW games, I just have them all uninstalled since I generally only keep one or two games installed to play at any given time. So I would like to know which one to reinstall lol

It is a mod for medieval 2 kingdoms. ;)

Yet, you can wait with the installation. The mod will still take some time.

Yup, Medieval II plus Kingdoms.

And you can play it now, it's just not the fully-finished version. But the current version is playabe enough so you can fight a full campaign as one of the factions.

Honestly? The current alpha doesn`t offer much. Certainly, you can play it.. But i think even vanilla medieval 2 offers a bit more.

The next version, however, will be great. ;)

Ya I was looking at some of the screenshots (Roose and Stannis traits really made my day btw :wideeyed: ) but I looked at the map shown in Dorne and then the map shown in the screen behind Roose and Stannis and I figured I would wait until it is finished and get that version. Btw the Martells looked so good, IF you guys decide to charge for this I am totally ok with paying for it! :bowdown:

Hehe, even if we wanted to we couldn`t charge anything. Medieval 2 isn`t our property.

And neither is A Song of Ice and Fire for that matter ;) There is no way at all that anyone could ever charge any money for Westeros: Total War, ever. If the Creative Assembly aren't prepared to officially license Third Age: Total War (the most downloaded-mod of any title in Total War history, apparently) despite the bucket of cash they'd make from it, there's no way they'd ever do the same for ASoIaF.

• 2 weeks later...

And neither is A Song of Ice and Fire for that matter ;) There is no way at all that anyone could ever charge any money for Westeros: Total War, ever. If the Creative Assembly aren't prepared to officially license Third Age: Total War (the most downloaded-mod of any title in Total War history, apparently) despite the bucket of cash they'd make from it, there's no way they'd ever do the same for ASoIaF.

Well if you guys wanna sell it like... on the downlow lol. Jk jk I dont want anybody breaking any laws here :thumbsup:

But your fans are eagerly awaiting the next update ;)

Well if you guys wanna sell it like... on the downlow lol. Jk jk I dont want anybody breaking any laws here :thumbsup:

But your fans are eagerly awaiting the next update ;)

Too bad that the Twcenter is down- Atm we aren`t able to coordinate our work. Thus i`ll just give a little status report here: I`m almost finished with the starks, I just need to edit 1/3 of a skin.. But currently i`m mostly working on editing/fixing some traits and ancillaries.

Too bad that the Twcenter is down- Atm we aren`t able to coordinate our work. Thus i`ll just give a little status report here: I`m almost finished with the starks, I just need to edit 1/3 of a skin.. But currently i`m mostly working on editing/fixing some traits and ancillaries.

Any idea how long it will be down? Noticed it was down earlier this weekend.

Any chance at some screens of the Starks once that last skin is done?

Awesome, I cant wait to see your Starks and Northmen! :bowdown:

How many factions will you guys have left after the Starks?

Awesome, I cant wait to see your Starks and Northmen! :bowdown:

How many factions will you guys have left after the Starks?

From following on TW Center forums I think most of the factions are skinned, or almost skinned. I know most of the factions from the Beta that were skinned have been re-done and improved, the Starks being a prime example.

I miss the progress thread with updates (on TW Center). It is killing me not knowing how far along everything is.

The skins from Dorne looked cool, as well as a few other screens that have been shown.

Hope fully we can see some of the Stark units when they are done.

Sure, i will gladly provide some screens once i`m done with them. ;) Though, it might take some more time for i have some stuff to do in RL. Also, don`t expect units made from scratch like those Alone Elf creates. I`m not able to do something like this.. But it also isn`t necessary i think. The starks can be represented quite good with reskinned units.

Let me think about how many factions we have left to skin.. I have no exact figure without the Twcenter. As far as i know three are finished for sure, stark will be done as soon as i can find the time to edit the last skin, Joffrey is at least finished to 50% and last time i checked Damphair was nearly done with House Tully. In fact, he`s our fastest skinner.

But we also some have units done from factions that aren`t being worked on atm.

Sure, i will gladly provide some screens once i`m done with them. ;) Though, it might take some more time for i have some stuff to do in RL. Also, don`t expect units made from scratch like those Alone Elf creates. I`m not able to do something like this.. But it also isn`t necessary i think. The starks can be represented quite good with reskinned units.

Let me think about how many factions we have left to skin.. I have no exact figure without the Twcenter. As far as i know three are finished for sure, stark will be done as soon as i can find the time to edit the last skin, Joffrey is at least finished to 50% and last time i checked Damphair was nearly done with House Tully. In fact, he`s our fastest skinner.

Thanks for the update, keep up the good work!!!

Sweet! Thank you man. With Westeros TW down the anticipation is insanely strong lol

• 4 weeks later...

Archived