Emilia Clarke is Daenerys

Vacuum

http://featuresblogs...hrones-hbo.html

http://www.spotlight.../7655-7861-0395

Finally some real news!

Seems we have a new Dany :)

I'm not sure if it's the right spotlight link, but if it's her, I like her!

*bows to Paul Gude and Winter-is-coming*

Google also turns up images from (locked, but the image search shows them) FB and MySpace of a late teen looking Emilia Clark (with no e at the end) from Manchester. She looks to be 15-18ish. The locked MySpace lists her as 19.

Yeah, I would strongly recommend against linking to pictures of private and locked FBs and Myspaces. HBO will probably issue an official announcement with more information soon.

Yeah, I would strongly recommend against linking to pictures of private and locked FBs and Myspaces. HBO will probably issue an official announcement with more information soon.

I wouldn't even know how to link to cached page. But the girl in question is blonde Dany (being blonde) whereas the Ms. Clarke-with-an-e is not.

I wouldn't even know how to link to cached page. But the girl in question is blonde Dany (being blonde) whereas the Ms. Clarke-with-an-e is not.

People on WiC are showing less restraint, it has to be said.

The professional actress would be more likely than some random girl pulled up from Facebook or Myspace, I would say. Hair colour is irrelevant as it can be changed so easily (and even a blonde actress is going to have her hair dyed to the Targaryen silver-blonde look anyway).

People on WiC are showing less restraint, it has to be said.

The professional actress would be more likely than some random girl pulled up from Facebook or Myspace, I would say. Hair colour is irrelevant as it can be changed so easily (and even a blonde actress is going to have her hair dyed to the Targaryen silver-blonde look anyway).

Changing hair color is easy, but I think changing brow color (without hideous over plucking) is less so. Really, the only reason I surmise the actor in question may not be the Emilia Clarke linked above is that e. It seems to have thrown Mo too.

Complete unknown for Daenerys.

Nobody predicted that :D

Interesting approach, assuming it isn't the established actress (who may only have one TV credit but quite a lot of stage and theatre). Tamzin, for the criticisms directed at her, had a reasonably impressive CV behind her, including leading roles in big TV productions.

Interesting approach, assuming it isn't the established actress (who may only have one TV credit but quite a lot of stage and theatre). Tamzin, for the criticisms directed at her, had a reasonably impressive CV behind her, including leading roles in big TV productions.

It essentially means we have no way of complaining. We know nothing, means we can say nothing.

Win, Dave and Dan!

Man, she's stunning! Not in that plastic-Hollywood-starlet way, though; it's a quiet sort of beauty, one that doesn't need make-up to enhance it.

And WightMeWorry, I agree: those eyes are amazing! I'm just hanging out for a colour photo to get the full impact of them.

Hopefully she won't get ripped apart like Tamzin did. Judging by her looks and the ads she seems like a solid choice.

Almost all of that theater work is from when she was in school - Drama Centre London. She's very much still an unknown, I would say. HUGE gig for such an unknown actress. They are putting a lot of faith in her - kind of amazing.

I like her look a lot. She reminds me of a young Piper Perabo (who would have made a great Dany, herself, 10 years ago).

Archived