Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Bronn l

What Legends of Westeros do you want to know more about?

I'm not even a fan of the Targaryen's but I really want to know more of Old Valyria, not just the Doom but of exactly how powerful Valyria was. And I would like to know why they didn't conquer Westeros earlier. There's a lot of questions around Valyria..

I'm with sellsword. The Bear and Maiden Fair song is often sung~what's the origin of that?

Well I'm sure it's an old song, but i also think it describes Sansa and Sandor to a T.

Ever since Asshai was mentioned I've wanted someone to go there and explore the shadow lands beyond. I thought Quaith told Dany she needed to go to Asshai for something.

In Westeros, nothing. But I'm really interested in:

-Asshai and the Shadowlands. WHAT IN THE NAME OF R'HLLOR IS "THE SHADOW"?

-The Doom of Valyria. What happened there exactly?

-Sothoryos. Except for Naath, it looks like a dead continent as there are no know cities.

In Westeros, nothing. But I'm really interested in:

-Asshai and the Shadowlands. WHAT IN THE NAME OF R'HLLOR IS "THE SHADOW"?

-The Doom of Valyria. What happened there exactly?

-Sothoryos. Except for Naath, it looks like a dead continent as there are no know cities.

There could be ruins/temples where someone finds a valyrian weapon

Definetly the doom of Valyria, it seems such an important city that we must know more about it and what came to be of it.

also the children of the forest and what's on the isle of faces.

I want to know more about the great sword Dawn(of House Dayne). There must be a good story behind making a sword from the remains of a fallen star? I want Sword of the Morning tales.

YES. Have been wanting this for awhile.

I'd like to know more about the Night's King, definitely.

And about the CotF, but I'm not sure they fall under legend, since they're still around...

Just about anything from the age of heroes. I would also love to hear about Valyria, not just the doom, but it's rise too. And maybe the war of conquest.

Well I'm sure it's an old song, but i also think it describes Sansa and Sandor to a T.

I think it's more Jorah and Dany, but I like the idea of it representing SanSan.

Anyway, I'd like to know more about Baelor, Aemon the Dragonknight, Daeron the First, the Dance of the Dragons, and, most of all, The Blackfyre Rebellion

The Targs history really interesting to me...

Would love to know everything about the Isle of Faces, how it seems to be untouched by any war.

Also the war between Rhaenyra and Aegon II (the original dance of dragons).

And Hardhome and what happened, some think it wasn't just a fire but something planned.