"Game of Thrones" preview airing before True Blood (CONFIRMED)

Brude

i m going to pass out for an hour and come back to see what happens.. damn i m excited

It's only 2 am here, so I will have a beer, than just wait for the rest of the hour to pass. Enjoy, all of you who get to see it when it airs.

Oh, and telling people I got to go to watch the premier for a trailer for a show airing next year is a milestone, nerdwise.

For everyone in New York, they've already seen the footage. The first airing of the pre-show ended.

No, it didn't air yet. The pre-show is to start presently though, so soon...very, very soon...

Brief...very, very brief. Like 10 seconds long kind of brief. Mostly just a long tracking shot though the snowy forest with several very quick cuts from various shots:

a raven landing on a stone wall

some Dothraki fighting at the wedding

horsemen with what looked like white or pale gray banners (assume they are Stark men)

several shots from the prologue

one shot may have been of Bran, but I'm not sure

That's about it.

Yeah, it was probably like 15-20 seconds? If that?

Begins with light coming through the trees, then you see flashes of fighting.

A crow flying.

Armed men on horses (another flash).

Then Sean Bean saying "Winter is Coming"

and a few more flashes I couldn't make out--maybe Jon Snow in a hood.

Then 2011 in white . . .

It was fun to see. :) A tiny morsel.

I noticed that Sean Bean is fighting on there briefly, and there's a quick flash of Bran at the window with Jaime and Cersei. Can't wait for some high quality screenshots.

I went through it frame by frame on my DVR (too bad I can't rip from that...). I didn't see Ned fighting, I saw Gared fighting. Ned is there with Theon for a few frames, that's all.

There's what seems to be multiple topless women in one shot, seen from behind, along with another who is clothed. I'm guessing from the brothel scene?

I also didn't see any of Bran. The shot I thought was of Bran was, in fact, Will.

There's a very good shot of Waymar in CU looking terrified :thumbsup: .

I took photo snaps of every shot with my cell phone camera, but they look pretty bad. Color is terrible, most are very blue. Cell camera off a tube TV = bad image quality.

With the quick cuts and slashing sound effects, if I was an ignorant viewer, I would think it was a horror show.

But as someone familiar with the material, I thought it was fine.

As has been mentioned at WiC, a horror-vibe with the Others is the way to go...

Ah, they have the teaser up on the HBO site already! So you can watch it as many times as you want (hopefully not blocked in other regions).

Archived