Anyone in London in late July?

Alytha

Hello,

I'm playing with the thought of going to London sometime in the week of 5h to 11th July.

London all alone is a bit sad so I'd love to meet up with anyone who lives there or would travel a bit :D

ETA: date changed to 26th to 31st July

It's ok, I have to cancel my leave that week anyway :(

Maybe during the week from 26th to 31st...if no new catastrophes appear...

I have a big contract extension interview in the week advertised at the top (seems to be a cursed week for everyone).

Is that 26th-31st June or July?

It's July.

I'll just have to wait for my boss to cool down a bit before asking for leave...he doesn't like me much right now, for no fault of my own :(

If I come to London it will be during the week, not on the weekend.

I'll keep this updated

It's July.

I'll just have to wait for my boss to cool down a bit before asking for leave...he doesn't like me much right now, for no fault of my own :(

If I come to London it will be during the week, not on the weekend.

I'll keep this updated

Weekdays are good as most of the london people work in London as opposed to live there.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again.

I got leave for the week of 26th to 31st July, and I'm vaguely planning to come to London from 27th until 29th July. I've had a look at plane tix and rooms, that should work out.

So who would like to meet me, and what would you propose to do? :)

Hello again.

I got leave for the week of 26th to 31st July, and I'm vaguely planning to come to London from 27th until 29th July. I've had a look at plane tix and rooms, that should work out.

So who would like to meet me, and what would you propose to do? :)

Yay! I could meet up with you (well, for some of it). I too am in London from 27th (very late) to 29th July. But I'm only really around on 28th, travelling the other days. Could meet up for lunch or an expedition to a museum or something in the afternoon, or pub later on (though my availability will depend a bit on my mother's wishes, since she has her birthday on the 27th and might want to celebrate in some way).

Hey Sophie,

I'd love to meet you again :)

A museum tour sounds good, I'd like to go to the British Museum, and I found an Egyptian Museum on a map somewhere. I'm open for suggestions about other less-known museums too.

I'll try to book in the next couple of days.

Any suggestions for a nice, cheap, clean and central place to stay in London? ;)

Hey Sophie,

I'd love to meet you again :)

A museum tour sounds good, I'd like to go to the British Museum, and I found an Egyptian Museum on a map somewhere. I'm open for suggestions about other less-known museums too.

I'll try to book in the next couple of days.

Any suggestions for a nice, cheap, clean and central place to stay in London? ;)

everyone keeps telling me how great John Soane's museum is. I keep meaning to go but it suffers from being too close to where I work and therefore too convenient.

Ok I've booked from 27th to 29th, arriving at an ungodly early time on Tuesday and leaving in the afternoon on Thursday. Let me know when and where you'd like to meet :)

Archived