Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Namorath

If you were an actor

If you guys and gals out there were actors/actresses who would you fit best as?

i think i would fit best as Stannis, im 6 foot 5, well built and broad shouldered

im balding at the top of my head,give me 5 years, and it will be noticable. i can grow the same beard and according to my girlfriend i have grim look to me

who would you fit best as?

Blonde, blue-green eyes, 5.2 feet tall. Some Lannister girl?

Not many women in my age range - not trim enough for Cat, not weighty enough for Lolys. Perhaps Lysa, abhorrent as I find that thought.

Edmure.

Or give me a few solid months in the gym and I could be Berric.

I posted a bunch of pictures back in the old days, but I'm too lazy to grab them now.

Since I have a Mediterranean look, I'd be some Dornish woman, possibly even Arianne because I'm 160m (5,2 feet), got large eyes and I'm and not skinny.

It'd be fun to play one of the Sand Snakes though :fencing:

Since we have no description of Quentyn, I could pull that off. 18, Mediterranean, blah blah. I'm losing weight, so I'll probably be skinny soon.

I'm a bit tall for Lady Maege Mormont, but I might be believable as the mother of a grown daughter, and if they surround me with taller men I'd be happy to swing my spiked mace for the cause. :spank:

An unnamed farmer.

If they'd absolutely HAVE to use me for a fairly major role that actually has lines, then... Maester Pylos, perhaps.

The guy they got to replace Cressen at Dragonstone!

Stannis... I'm only 6'0", but they can shoot me to make me a bit taller. I've got the receding hairline, what's left is close-cropped. Got a few streaks of grey, generally keep my beard short. I have a look that people tend to interpret as severe and judgmental. Oh, and I can grind my teeth like nobody's business...

If I was a bit younger, I maybe could have pulled off Gendry. If you straightened my hair, anyway.

Right now, probably a random person at the Wall.

Not to brag, but i guess Jaime is the only one i see. I'm tall, broad shouldered and have long, blonde hair. I'd be a little young, though.