If you were an actor

Well, I guess I'd be a Dothraki. Maybe a Dothraki guard or something.. But then again if I was a Dothraki I wouldn't be allowed to say I was a Dothraki on the internet because of ExtrasNI terms and conditions.

...just saying...

Shagwell. I usually get cast as a comic/character part and he's the one I'd audition for if I had an agent capable of getting me said audition. Incidentially I'm on an open air theatre tour at the moment (Beauty and the Beast) with a friend of that guy who was cast as Loras Tyrell.

I'm the guy on the far left (with glasses).

http://www.chapterhouse.org/Alan%20Bostock%20Alice%206.jpg

Aww GrimTuesday, my condolences about your douchey dad!

If you were an actor you'd sell your granny for it! :pimp:

I don't like the spotlight, but I would have tried for an extra if I lived in Ireland.

Some northern lord, maybe one of Lord Karstark's sons if I'm not too old (29). Got the hatchet face, shoulders and pale skin (as long as you hide the freckles on the shoulders and arms) to pull of the northern look but nowhere near grim enough looking for one of the old guard.

6'0, 250 lbs. Very broad, strong, with brown eyes, skin, and hair.

I'm Strong Belwas. Except I'm rocking the cock n' balls. I guess I could do the Silence of the Lambs tuck for the entire thing.

6'0, 250 lbs. Very broad, strong, with brown eyes, skin, and hair.

I'm Strong Belwas. Except I'm rocking the cock n' balls. I guess I could do the Silence of the Lambs tuck for the entire thing.

liking liver and onions is also a must!

Archived