If you were an actor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There's like no characters that fit my body-type. Most of them are either stick-thin little girly men or huge mountains and I'm right in the middle. Dark brown hair, dark brown (nearly black) beard. If I got aged up a bit with makeup I guess I could play Yoren or something.

There's like no characters that fit my body-type. Most of them are either stick-thin little girly men or huge mountains and I'm right in the middle. Dark brown hair, dark brown (nearly black) beard. If I got aged up a bit with makeup I guess I could play Yoren or something.

Shave off the beard and you could be Bronn, as he isn't particularly huge or small. I always imagined Bronn as an ordinary looking guy with major combat skills.

I could probably do a passable job as a Dothraki or Dornishman. I tan really easily and am pretty lean. Average to above average height at 6'2. Maybe Jhogo or one of Dany's khalasar? Might be a bit too old for Jhogo (25), but maybe another of her Dothraki...

Shave off the beard and you could be Bronn, as he isn't particularly huge or small. I always imagined Bronn as an ordinary looking guy with major combat skills.

Maybe.. I don't exactly have a "Lean, wolfish appearance" though.

Archived