Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Namorath

If you were an actor

Margaery based on looks. I have curly brown hair and I'm petite like her. If I were an actor though, I don't think I'd want to play such a prominent role.

Man, I am hopefully entering Drama School next year... if only they would have decided to do the series in four years time. For me, probably Robb.

Sam :frown5: not my favorite but, I am, shall we say festively plump and about 6'1". Also I am a total coward who has issues with his father being a douche. Oh my god I am literally Sam. Don't hate me.

Well, I guess I'd be a Dothraki. Maybe a Dothraki guard or something.. But then again if I was a Dothraki I wouldn't be allowed to say I was a Dothraki on the internet because of ExtrasNI terms and conditions.

...just saying...

Shagwell. I usually get cast as a comic/character part and he's the one I'd audition for if I had an agent capable of getting me said audition. Incidentially I'm on an open air theatre tour at the moment (Beauty and the Beast) with a friend of that guy who was cast as Loras Tyrell.

I'm the guy on the far left (with glasses).

http://www.chapterhouse.org/Alan%20Bostock%20Alice%206.jpg

Margaery based on looks. I have curly brown hair and I'm petite like her. If I were an actor though, I don't think I'd want to play such a prominent role.

If you were an actor you'd sell your granny for it! :pimp:

Aww GrimTuesday, my condolences about your douchey dad!

If you were an actor you'd sell your granny for it! :pimp:

I don't like the spotlight, but I would have tried for an extra if I lived in Ireland.

Ser Mandon Moore. No facial expressions, very few lines. Piece of cake.

Theon Greyjoy. I look a lot like the Theon in Amok's pictures.

I am 22 so I fit the age as well (at least the book age). The only thing is that I'm 189 cm tall (6'2 1/2'')

Some northern lord, maybe one of Lord Karstark's sons if I'm not too old (29). Got the hatchet face, shoulders and pale skin (as long as you hide the freckles on the shoulders and arms) to pull of the northern look but nowhere near grim enough looking for one of the old guard.

Maester Luwin, old enough, learned enough, reasonably good with children, more suited to giving advice than actively following the advice of others, loyal, I guess that works.

6'0, 250 lbs. Very broad, strong, with brown eyes, skin, and hair.

I'm Strong Belwas. Except I'm rocking the cock n' balls. I guess I could do the Silence of the Lambs tuck for the entire thing.

6'0, 250 lbs. Very broad, strong, with brown eyes, skin, and hair.

I'm Strong Belwas. Except I'm rocking the cock n' balls. I guess I could do the Silence of the Lambs tuck for the entire thing.

liking liver and onions is also a must!

I think I could do a decent Joffery. Right down to the physical description.

This is not to say I am spoiled sociopathic asshole, but rather I'm good at acting the part. ;)