Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Namorath

If you were an actor

I would be Lady-in-Waiting #4 at court or heaven forbid, serving wench #2 getting manhandled by the some drunk knight. I have no desire to try acting so I would be happy to be an extra in the background.

This is thinking far ahead, but which young lady would like to be the girl who comes out of the forest and fights naked because she was having sex while Asha attempted to escape Deepwood Motte?

6'3'', 27 years old, called Jamie, So it would have to be Jamie - i'd actually cut off my arm for the role too!!!!!!!!!

5'5", 170lbs, 23 years, brown hair, muscular but with a good bit of fat... I have no idea. One of the Freys?

I would clearly be Random Girl at Chataya's. Obviously. I am slender (5'9, 117 lbs), but with a good figure. Yes, my figure has been enhanced by modern medicine, but nobody would have to know.

It's really, really too bad that I don't like in Ireland...I'd love to be an extra. Ah, such is life :)

A Good Master of Astapor.

Not many other options for a brown guy ;-(. If the Court at Kings' Landing has a token black guy, Jalabhar Xho, I demand there be a token brown guy!

Ha, I like the thread.

6'2, 190lbs, 22, brown hair, a little bit of muscle. Maybe Beric Dondarrion?

well I have blond wavy/curly hair and green eyes, and I am not quite 30 so if there was a small pool of people then maybe Cersei....

But really probably a serving girl or peasant, I would prefer southron... don't know why.....

There's like no characters that fit my body-type. Most of them are either stick-thin little girly men or huge mountains and I'm right in the middle. Dark brown hair, dark brown (nearly black) beard. If I got aged up a bit with makeup I guess I could play Yoren or something.

There's like no characters that fit my body-type. Most of them are either stick-thin little girly men or huge mountains and I'm right in the middle. Dark brown hair, dark brown (nearly black) beard. If I got aged up a bit with makeup I guess I could play Yoren or something.

Shave off the beard and you could be Bronn, as he isn't particularly huge or small. I always imagined Bronn as an ordinary looking guy with major combat skills.

I could probably do a passable job as a Dothraki or Dornishman. I tan really easily and am pretty lean. Average to above average height at 6'2. Maybe Jhogo or one of Dany's khalasar? Might be a bit too old for Jhogo (25), but maybe another of her Dothraki...

Shave off the beard and you could be Bronn, as he isn't particularly huge or small. I always imagined Bronn as an ordinary looking guy with major combat skills.

Maybe.. I don't exactly have a "Lean, wolfish appearance" though.