David Hume could out-consume

Schoppenhauer and Hegel.

And Whittgenstein

was a beery swine

who was just as sloshed as Schlegel.

There's nothing Nieizsche

couldn't teach 'ya

'bout the raising of the wrist.

Socrates, himself, was permanently pissed.

John Stewart Mill,

of his own free will

On half a pint of shanty was particularly ill.

Plato they say could stick it away,

Half a crate of whiskey every day.

Aristotle, Aristotle

was a bugger for the bottle,

And Hobbes was fond of his dram.

And Rene Descartes

was a drunken fart.

'I drink, therefore I am.'

Yes, Socrates himself is particularly missed;

A lovely little thinker,

but a bugger when he's pissed."

Today's decision is final: It must be Royce. After a day of endless arguments you're sure it's the best option.

Royce accepts his fate with dignity. "I wish you'd chosen me earlier..." he mumbles "all the discussion, the accusations, the mistakes... and the lies. I just hope it isn't too late for the rest of you"

You gulp and hope it's all just a pose, as Royce is taken away to Lothston's dungeons up in one of Sunspear's spires.

The five of you that remain sit down in a circle and look at each other.

Mallister seems the most relaxed. Mallister the vig. Or was he a vig after all? He didn't kill anyone, did he? He might have lied. Everyone seems to believe him, but what if everyone's wrong? The woes of the many comfort only the fool...

Then there's Lannister, always doubting, always hedging his vote until the last second. Happy to let others make decisions for him. So many wrong decisions...

Clegane seems far too happy that he's still alive. So many of you aren't, after all. Connington had many bad things to say about Clegane. He probably would be accusing him right now if he was alive. But you got rid of Connington. Too bad...

Was that an evil smirk in Tollett's face? Too fast. Maybe he just twitched, or maybe you made it up. You all seem to be making lots of things up recently. You see lots of things the way they aren't. It's not paranoia if they're out to get you, though...

That leaves Inchfield. Always under suspicion... yet still alive. Always on the brink of being sent to Lothston, yet still here amongst you. He seems bored. Bored with the lot of you, bored with this endless trial, bored with life. Who's life, though? You stare at him intently, but he just scoffs...

When Lothston returns to inform you Royce was a loyal Knight it's like you knew all along.

It is night. Send in your PMs if you haven't already.

"Immanuel Kant

was a real piss-ant

who was very rarely stable.

Heidegger, Heidegger

was a boozy beggar

who could think you under the table.

David Hume could out-consume

Schoppenhauer and Hegel.

And Whittgenstein

was a beery swine

who was just as sloshed as Schlegel.

There's nothing Nieizsche

couldn't teach 'ya

'bout the raising of the wrist.

Socrates, himself, was permanently pissed.

John Stewart Mill,

of his own free will

On half a pint of shanty was particularly ill.

Plato they say could stick it away,

Half a crate of whiskey every day.

Aristotle, Aristotle

was a bugger for the bottle,

And Hobbes was fond of his dram.

And Rene Descartes

was a drunken fart.

'I drink, therefore I am.'

Yes, Socrates himself is particularly missed;

A lovely little thinker,

but a bugger when he's pissed."

Sigh. I thought this was indication the game is over.

Today's decision is final: It must be Royce. After a day of endless arguments you're sure it's the best option.

Royce accepts his fate with dignity. "I wish you'd chosen me earlier..." he mumbles "all the discussion, the accusations, the mistakes... and the lies. I just hope it isn't too late for the rest of you"

You gulp and hope it's all just a pose, as Royce is taken away to Lothston's dungeons up in one of Sunspear's spires.

The five of you that remain sit down in a circle and look at each other.

Mallister seems the most relaxed. Mallister the vig. Or was he a vig after all? He didn't kill anyone, did he? He might have lied. Everyone seems to believe him, but what if everyone's wrong? The woes of the many comfort only the fool...

Then there's Lannister, always doubting, always hedging his vote until the last second. Happy to let others make decisions for him. So many wrong decisions...

Clegane seems far too happy that he's still alive. So many of you aren't, after all. Connington had many bad things to say about Clegane. He probably would be accusing him right now if he was alive. But you got rid of Connington. Too bad...

Was that an evil smirk in Tollett's face? Too fast. Maybe he just twitched, or maybe you made it up. You all seem to be making lots of things up recently. You see lots of things the way they aren't. It's not paranoia if they're out to get you, though...

That leaves Inchfield. Always under suspicion... yet still alive. Always on the brink of being sent to Lothston, yet still here amongst you. He seems bored. Bored with the lot of you, bored with this endless trial, bored with life. Who's life, though? You stare at him intently, but he just scoffs...

When Lothston returns to inform you Royce was a loyal Knight it's like you knew all along.

It is night. Send in your PMs if you haven't already.

Oh for fuck's sake. I just want this game to end.

Well done evils. I'm lynched tomorrow. Whoever you are, you played well.

Oh for fuck's sake. I just want this game to end.

Well done evils. I'm lynched tomorrow. Whoever you are, you played well.

We could lynch Tollett. Or even me. Clegane always wants to lynch me. :P

Targ is not giving me a do over. I never got to Vig anyone. It's just not fair. :tantrum:

For once, night is short. Exhausted after a long day of arguing you fall asleep after barely a blink.

The next day you awaken to find Clegane dead. His corpse lies huddled in a corner, with his white cloak thrown over his face.

It is day 5.

4 players remain: Inchfield, Lannister, Mallister, Tollett.

3 votes are needed for a conviction or 2 to go to night.

4 players have not voted: Inchfield, Lannister, Mallister, Tollett.

We could lynch Tollett. Or even me. Clegane always wants to lynch me. :P

Targ is not giving me a do over. I never got to Vig anyone. It's just not fair. :tantrum:

I know. But I don't think you will. And to be perfectly honest, if I was in your situation, I probably wouldn't either given I'm still alive and always suspected.

My most immediate suspect would be Tollett. One reason is because I always suspected him. The second is that Royce could have been his symp if there was a symp in this game. He was making some pretty obvious overtures at the end.

Well you're CI. You should die tonight. Leave Lannister, Clegane, Tollett and myself. We go to night, kill Clegane then leave Lannister, Tollett and myself. Now that'd be a fun final day.

ETA: This post was meant to be done during night. I wanted Mallister to be NKed. He wasn't. Not a fan of this turn of events.

Archived