Mafia Game 73 (Mk. II)

House Targaryen

If we go to night, Lannister is killed. That leaves me, you and Tollet. You and I lynch Tollett and you win.

Thank you.

Inchfield

Haha. Seriously?

It's more like I want to see you die. You have no confirmed kill and you immediately came out voting Tollett. I've expected you to die for a few nights now and you haven't. If we went to night, Tollett would have killed you and left Lannister.

Sigh. Well, good job. Lannister and Tollett will almost definitely vote me. Hopefully they wonder why you refuse to go to night on an even night with 4 people left.

You yourself said that I have not proved my role.

It was a test Mallister. I wanted you to go to night and die to prove your role. The fact that you're not willing to go to night makes me incredibly suspicious.

And really, if I wanted this over already, I would have killed Lannister. You and Clegane both found me less suspicious.

It was a test Mallister. I wanted you to go to night and die to prove your role. The fact that you're not willing to go to night makes me incredibly suspicious.

And really, if I wanted this over already, I would have killed Lannister. You and Clegane both found me less suspicious.

I did, and I admit I suck.

You over played your hand trying to get me to vote night knowing (or thinking you know) that I would vote Tollett tomorrow.

I did, and I admit I suck.

You over played your hand trying to get me to vote night knowing (or thinking you know) that I would vote Tollett tomorrow.

No. You die as a CI.

I haven't overplayed a thing. If you were smart and I left you alive, you could have easily thought about that tomorrow. You could have wondered as you went to night about whether you lived or died then voted me tomorrow. You are prematurely assuming that you would be left alive when in fact, you should be dead.

The fact that you're voting me now tells me you're afraid of going to night. You're afraid of being alive tomorrow.

No. You die as a CI.

I haven't overplayed a thing. If you were smart and I left you alive, you could have easily thought about that tomorrow. You could have wondered as you went to night about whether you lived or died then voted me tomorrow. You are prematurely assuming that you would be left alive when in fact, you should be dead.

The fact that you're voting me now tells me you're afraid of going to night. You're afraid of being alive tomorrow.

It is either me or Lannister and she is a lot more analytical than I am. I vote on gut, most of the time, but I am a lot easier to manipulate than she is.

If I was to keep one of us, I'd keep the weaker player, CI or not.

It is either me or Lannister and she is a lot more analytical than I am. I vote on gut, most of the time, but I am a lot easier to manipulate than she is.

If I was to keep one of us, I'd keep the weaker player, CI or not.

If you changed your mind that fast, what's the say you wouldn't have changed your mind had you been left alive tomorrow? As an innocent, why wouldn't you want to have further information? Why are you already making a premature judgement on what the night result would be?

You're afraid of not dying tomorrow. I don't associate that with an innocent who is supposedly a vig.

If you changed your mind that fast, what's the say you wouldn't have changed your mind had you been left alive tomorrow? As an innocent, why wouldn't you want to have further information? Why are you already making a premature judgement on what the night result would be?

You're afraid of not dying tomorrow. I don't associate that with an innocent who is supposedly a vig.

I am not afraid of dying at night. I had hopes of dying night 3 and 4.

I just won't make a hasty decision without Lannister here. It is one vote on you when 3 are needed.

Why are you feeling so pressured?

I am not afraid of dying at night. I had hopes of dying night 3 and 4.

I just won't make a hasty decision without Lannister here. It is one vote on you when 3 are needed.

Why are you feeling so pressured?

Who said I was feeling pressured?

You went from Tollett to myself in a matter of minutes instead of doing the normal thing and going to night with 4 people. It looks more like you're feeling pressured than me.

Who said I was feeling pressured?

You went from Tollett to myself in a matter of minutes instead of doing the normal thing and going to night with 4 people. It looks more like you're feeling pressured than me.

The way you asked me to go to night made me very suspicious. It is as simple as that. I'm a simple person. I don't need complex issues.

The way you asked me to go to night made me very suspicious. It is as simple as that. I'm a simple person. I don't need complex issues.

Oh come off it. Do you honestly believe that if I was evil, I would have gotten you to go to night like that when you were already voting Tollett? :lol:

You take me for a bigger idiot than Royce did.

Um...so, my current thoughts are...

WTF?

Whoever the last killer is, fuck you for completely messing with my head right now.

I don't blame you. It's going to suck for you trying to figure this one out. I did my duty by testing him. He failed. Now it's up to you to evaluate and analyze what that means.

Seriously, this is just mean.

I think what we can discern from Clegane being the nightkill is that the killer is a sick psychopathic bastard who enjoys watching me flail.

And I just realized the Clegane kill would make a lot of sense for Tollett...AAAAH!

Mallister, I'm not sure yet if going to night is the best idea. Hang on. There are a few questions I have for people.

I don't think going to night is a good idea and Inchfield's pushing for it rubbed me the wrong way. I was all set to lynch Tollett until that happened.

I can't see an advantage to the innocents. We have 4 players, the FM kills one, there are 3 players left. Either you or I will die, leaving the same two suspects still. Same odds tomorrow as we have today. At least today it is our choice, not the FM's.

On the other hand, this is our last lynch. We take it today or we take it tomorrow, again, not a lot of difference.

I don't think going to night is a good idea and Inchfield's pushing for it rubbed me the wrong way. I was all set to lynch Tollett until that happened.

I can't see an advantage to the innocents. We have 4 players, the FM kills one, there are 3 players left. Either you or I will die, leaving the same two suspects still. Same odds tomorrow as we have today. At least today it is our choice, not the FM's.

On the other hand, this is our last lynch. We take it today or we take it tomorrow, again, not a lot of difference.

Yes. But I do not trust you.

You had a vig kill that you failed. You have coasted on the fact that you were the vig. You came out with a vote for Tollett very quickly. And now you're afraid of night.

Sorry, don't trust you at all.

Guess it doesn't matter now though. Since you were so afraid to go to night, even if Tollett is the FM, he'd prob still leave you alive. If you went to night quickly, he wouldn't have and it might have been a bit easier.

And really, you lynching Tollett benefits me. So why the hell would I push to go to night so badly with you already dropping a vote on Tollett unless I wanted proof that you were going to die at night?

I mean hell, all I needed to do was leave Clegane alive and this game would already be over with the speed you voted Tollett.

Pfft, this sucks. At the moment I feel as if you two are trying to one up each other in an effort to look guilty.

I don't think there's much advantage in going to night. I fully expect Lannister to be killed and then we have the same suspects and one less innocent voice.

I'm here at the moment, but I'm going to be distracted, so I'll be in and out.

Seriously, this is just mean.

I think what we can discern from Clegane being the nightkill is that the killer is a sick psychopathic bastard who enjoys watching me flail.

And I just realized the Clegane kill would make a lot of sense for Tollett...AAAAH!

Mallister, I'm not sure yet if going to night is the best idea. Hang on. There are a few questions I have for people.

It also benefits Mallister as Clegane was the only one who suspected him.

Archived