Mafia Game 73 (Mk. II)

House Targaryen

Alright, I'm here. I realise there's next to no time left so I'm going to see what's been going on for the last page or so and see if I'm to contribute. Apologies for the extended absence but I only have a certain window available for playing each day.

The case on Karstark is that he was incredibly wishy-washy, didn't want to post opinions and when he did post an opinion, it was only against Vance who was attacking him.

You guys have 8 minutes to make a decision. If I do get lynched, please take note of who jumps on at the last minute. I'm clearly the stronger player than Karstark so it's clear that people would like me to get lynched over him. Use the information wisely.

I was actually just wondering about that myself. Does the day continue indefinitely until the tie broken?

If two or more players have the same number of votes then we'll have a tie break until another player votes or someone changes his vote.

Yes. If one person changes their vote, it's over.

I have posted thoughts on Karstark, regurgitated or not. I have posted thoughts on Vance. I said things that others didn't and I took a stance. I called Redfort out for something that I thought was bad and guess what was said about it? "I agree that's awful" by Dayne and then no one even mentioned it again. And I posted thoughts on Tollett.

Um, sorry to pile up on you again, but the thoughts you posted about Karstark and Vance were only because they were getting the most votes at the time and your thoughts on Tollett are based on your defense from his attacks, characterizing them as fictitious to discredit him. The point on Redfort was commented on and Royce and I think someone else said they didn't think it was a big deal. I do agree with you, I don't like how he did it (specifically bringing in roles to up the pressure). These are pretty much the only points you can highlight and say 'look, I did more than defend'

Reading back, I do see that I am pushing you very hard and can see why people think I am over-zealous. Sorry about that, but I am a high-poster and I think you are far and away the best choice for today's lynch. I am frustrated that very few people see what I am seeing, so I keep trying to persuade them.

I was actually just wondering about that myself. Does the day continue indefinitely until the tie broken?

Tiebreaker works thus:

Players may post content and vote, but only for one of the top voted players (Inchfield and Karstark, right now). First vote to put one of them over the other (break the tie) ends the day. They day continues until the tie is broken.

You have less than 2 minutes left, by the way.

Your time is over!

We're in tie-breaker mode.

You may only vote for one of Inchfield or Karstark, and the day will end the moment one of you casts his vote. If you're already voting for one of them you may change your vote, but not re-cast the same vote again.

ETA: If you're voting Inchfield or Karstark you can't remove your vote without casting a new one either.

Tiebreaker works thus:

Players may post content and vote, but only for one of the top voted players (Inchfield and Karstark, right now). First vote to put one of them over the other (break the tie) ends the day. They day continues until the tie is broken.

You have less than 2 minutes left, by the way.

Alright. So we have some time and the day's over so we're officially in tie break now.

Um, sorry to pile up on you again, but the thoughts you posted about Karstark and Vance were only because they were getting the most votes at the time and your thoughts on Tollett are based on your defense from his attacks, characterizing them as fictitious to discredit him. The point on Redfort was commented on and Royce and I think someone else said they didn't think it was a big deal. I do agree with you, I don't like how he did it (specifically bringing in roles to up the pressure). These are pretty much the only points you can highlight and say 'look, I did more than defend'

Reading back, I do see that I am pushing you very hard and can see why people think I am over-zealous. Sorry about that, but I am a high-poster and I think you are far and away the best choice for today's lynch. I am frustrated that very few people see what I am seeing, so I keep trying to persuade them.

So? What is your point? I posted thoughts about people getting votes and having cases on them. Why would I ever do that?

You are a high poster and a very very large majority of those posts are against me. I'd go on to say about 80%. What do you think you would do if someone tunnel visioned on you?

I'm now on my phone as I head to work. I will try to answer what I can from there. Will be in work in an hour.

I would defend, but probably not nearly exclusively. You do not seem to be trying to find a killer. You hung a case on a single post - possibly a single word and then closed up shop thinking your work was done. You never re-evaluated your stance on Clegane or for one minute seriously looked at anyone else. (you're going to say the same about me, but you would actually find a few more suspects in my posts and me re-evaluating them as they post)

One single friggin' word and done. I think that's weird.

Archived