The Dumbest Status Presently On Your Facebook News Feed

Mack Kilimaro

"My car still smells like the dead hipster great white shark that was in my backseat yesterday."

That one, I had to ask. Because I thought it might be slang or something. For, I dunno. Sex with a hipster in the car or something.

Turns out she was at the beach with a friend and a shark up and died right on the sand right there in front of them. And they decided it was an excellent opportunity for free fish, so they stuffed it in the backseat but put a plaid shirt over it just in case you're not supposed to salvage shark corpses and someone noticed. Except the tail was sticking out the window, so, well, you know.

Why can't I have normal friends? :unsure:

"Cheryl Kutz Babysitten then headen to babes gunna be a good night :)"

"Taylor Mayers Fucking wannabes. Get your own fucking style."

"Kelly Barrett Okay...so I am just gonna put this out there...My kids principal is HOT! Older, handsome and in a suit- SOOOOO my type! Gonna have to do something about that ring on his finger though~He remembered my name though- Haaaaay :)"

"Ryan Schwingy I love getting payed."

"Jessica Plinske LeCuyer likes By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you deleted and blocked. You may now kiss my ass! on ♥."

"Michael Caden proper wants a drunky time in sunny newcastel ore somethig xx"

all from today.

I don't really see stupid posts (thankfully) but I was pretty amused by this...

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN OINK: We're searching for a real miniature potbelly pig with a "stage mom" for a "starring" role in Oklahoma! Call XXX at XXX or email XXX for piggy auditions.

GO PIG SEARCH 2010!

Its from a theater I "liked" on Facebook. :lol:

As for Farmville, I ended up "liking" IF ANYBODY SENDS ME ANYMORE MORE FARMVILLE REQUEST I AM GOING TO BURN YOUR CROPS AND KILL YOUR ANIMALS.

What's with the "♥" after every post informing me that someone likes something on ♥? Where did that come from and how do I destroy it?

I am starting to utterly despise facebook. But I'm not strong enough to quit it.

I feel like that's some sort of insidious nonsense and implies that the person involved did not, in fact, "like" that thing, whatever it is; sort of a weird spam situation.

Also, currently, it's the one about copying peoples' statii to see if they notice. You know who you are. Mr. X. :P

American Airlines updated 737 has 120v outlets on some of their seats. Good for charging cellphhones when stuck on the tarmac during thunderstorms.

I really needed to know this. This guy does this all the time, including photos from his phone coupled with, "Where am I?". *sigh* He may be the next one that gets deleted.

American Airlines updated 737 has 120v outlets on some of their seats. Good for charging cellphhones when stuck on the tarmac during thunderstorms.

Wow, thanks for posting this! I find it very interesting. If this showed up on my news feed, I would probably 'like' it. :)

I love this thread. It reminded me of that one relative that I have to keep hidden for these sorts of things. So, I checked his page and sure enough:

My mom bought me a 40 pack of Magnums, yay mom :) haha.

I really don't want to know

Nothing too awful on there today. I did defriend most of my old schoolfriends acquaintances who used to spam all those OUTRAGE group invites like "KILLERS OF BABY P SHOULD BE TORTURED WITH KNIVES OF FIRE!!!!!!", so it's pretty rare that anything too annoying turns up, but I still have a mate that occasionally posts some climate-change-denial bullshit. :bang:

You laugh, I'll laugh. You cry, I'll cry. You jump off a bridge, I'll scream "Can I have your new cell phone?"

It doesn't make much sense to me but it's not the stupidest status update I've seen. I have some weird FB friends. And that's excluding people from the board. :P

"Jessica Plinske LeCuyer likes By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you deleted and blocked. You may now kiss my ass! on ♥."

all from today.

Stuff like this one is why this thread exists. I particularly like how you took it to the next level and threw the guilty party's names right out there.

I checked a relatively mundane news feed when I looked in on the homies this morning, but I remembered this gem from two days ago:

The Hello Kitty Online US/Canada server has been down all day. I'm going through withdrawal. :(

I feel like that speaks for itself.

Archived