Worst book covers

wolverine

Then, there's always this...

I read a lot of the Fighting Fantasy books when I was a child, I must have somehow never seen that one in a bookshop, since if I did I don't know how I could possibly have resisted reading a book featuring a giant Robot Commando fighting a T-Rex.

This cover must be the lowest of the low.

No, actually, that's probably the best cover I've ever seen for any book, ever. I seriously want to read it, just to find out what the fuck is happening here.

I agree at first it's ridiculous and then it becomes intriguing. I actually loved the non-roleplaying Lone-wolf series when I was a kid as it was one of the few series for kids where major characters died. The covers never looked as bad as that though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Thats....kind of interesting, from an aesthetic perspective, I guess. It's like the literary equivelant of one of those modern art dead shark or something pieces. Or maybe someone really is reading it un-ironically, who knows?

Eh, that's what you get when you go dumpster diving into bizarro fiction. Here's a bunch more. They sound like the result of a twitter contest between bored authors to see who can come up with the most ridiculous title. Except they are real. And that kind of takes the humor out of it all.

Archived