1st HBO Preview, 12 Sept 2010

Angel

Forget his leg... look at his neck.

There's what looks like a worm or snake crawling up over his shoulder near his neck. I'm pretty sure that's the cloak pinned/hooked near the clavicle. If you compare to the shot that you posted of Jaime riding into Winterfell, sans cloak, you can tell that that there's nothing of that form in the armor itself. Therefore, that worm-like shape has to be an addition. Looks like a cloak to me.

Of course, I do think that that's the cloak around his leg as well. ^_^

GRRM discussed this in Aussiecon. Ran linked to it in the latest news. It seems that D&D are aware of the answers to some of the big aSoIaF questions.

Is that in the videos Ran linked to in his post? Haven't had a chance to watch them yet, but that's interesting that GRRM shared that much info.

Just been reading some of this thread. Sorry I wasn't around to answer questions earlier. To answer your question about Kingsguard cloaks - yes, they have cloaks. I was standing beside them as the costume people where fitting them. They were trying to figure out how the cloaks would be worn/held. They look great and the costume people were taking alot of care over them. They didn't have them on in some scenes.

Am I the only one who feels sorry for the wardrobe department having to keep a bunch of white cloaks clean all the time? :P

Archived