Westeros Blog: Daenerys Targaryen Still

Westeros

Emilia looks pretty much how I imagined Dany at the end of book 3, but I've yet to see her look young(mentally/emotionally immature at least) and weak and afraid and that is going to be important in this first season to show how the events mold her into who she becomes.

I think she looks like young old woman with such hair. Not because color but I think problem in texture. Hair is not looks like healthy and strong. And her eyes. Eyes is gray (if you get up saturation in photoshop you will see that), maybe she don't use lens in common shot, or maybe she will not use them at all )) Who knows!..

shes beautiful :)

but not exactly how i imagine danny. the hair is throwing me also, not so much the colour but the style. its something i may have expected to see from lotr - i think i was expecting something a bit more....braided? or even coiled about...it seems very fairy like to me. but then again, thats just one still.

that said, i think in her face we see both an insecurity, hidden-child and inner strength which reminds me alot of danaerys

honestly, my imagination does Targ hair way better than real life. In my imagination it's like metallic silver.

The thing about metallic silver is that it looks gray in some lighting. Metallic silver is how I imagined her hair as well, although I do like the color they chose :)

Really!? Looks like a young woman in her early 20's and no where near 30!

Same here. I'm really flummoxed by that remark. We were warned the characters were going to be aged up, so we knew we weren't getting a 13-year-old Dany. She looks like a young woman in her early 20s. Emilia Clark who plays her is 19 or 20 I think. Maybe the white hair is making people think she's older?

Same here. I'm really flummoxed by that remark. We were warned the characters were going to be aged up, so we knew we weren't getting a 13-year-old Dany. She looks like a young woman in her early 20s. Emilia Clark who plays her is 19 or 20 I think. Maybe the white hair is making people think she's older?

She looks younger than 20 to me. (shrug)

She has a youthful innocence in the eyes and disposition. Having hair THAT light might be making her look a wee bit older? I don't know. I don't see it myself.

I love our Dany. :) I think she's uber gorgeous and I can't wait to see this girl act.

Archived