Lancel and Cersei. A question about sex.

julandro

Hi, how are all in general? I'm new and I am from Argentina. I mean I really like the books of "A Song of Ice and Fire"

Eugen Simon is an actor who is 17 years. The young actor will play Simon Lancel Lannister.

My question is this.

"Some believe that HBO will show the sex scenes she has with her cousin Cersei? It would be very exciting.

Uhm... Well, the actor will likely be 18 years old if a second season comes around, at which time it hardly matters, does it?

I don't expect we shall actually see such occasons depicted on screen, in any case, much as they weren't depicted in the books -- they were only discussed.

Tyrion forces Lancel to confess in a private meeting, having surmised something of the sort due to Lancel's sudden knighthood and position as a favorite companion of hers following Robert's death.

Cersei is pretty unsubtle.

If you're right. In the books there are no descriptions, but move it to the screen you can change things. I do not think this told in first person of the main characters (Tyrion, Jon, etc)

I think if there will be scenes just for some minor characters.

For example. The issues addressed Cersei

Have I explained well?

Greetings

Like I said, I don't think they're going to be showing that, because showing it basically removes any sense of surprise you may have from Tyrion forcing the confession. Tyrion seems cleverer for discovering something that is not immediately evident to readers, which would not be the case.

ll see. To kill Robert, his wife Cersei, has sex with Lancel Lannister. It is very important that you display.

Later in the second season confesses to Tyrion. Why not be both? Lancel and Cersei fuck like dogs!

I hope HBO does not disappoint me.

In the thread "Will Renly and Loras's homosexual Relationship Be Shown?" Some people think that HBO can show something between Renly and Loras. In this case, I see it more difficult!

However, it is more logical to show something between Lancel and Cersei.

Are you a friend of Eugene Simon, talking him up via a hypothetical sex scene, or is it purely a prurient desire to see a 17-year-old simulating sexual relations with Lena Headey? I'm wondering.

Archived