Lancel and Cersei. A question about sex.

julandro

Well, clearly this is important for a real sense of verisimilitude. I'd also like to remind you all that King Robert must have eaten a lot, also, in order to get so fat. I'm expecting at least half the first few episodes to concentrate on Mark Addy stuffing his face with lard.

Okay, don't mean to sound naive, but this one has me scratching my head.

And let us all remember that a fucking like dogs scene can be tasteful.

Honey, I guess you've never been on the receiving end of a Dutch Oven. Lucky girl. Dub did that to me the first night we lived together.

Please. DO NOT BE SARCASTIC!!! Anyone who has read the book, know that Lancel and Cersei, fucked a lot.

Julandro, I was not being sarcastic. I love your enthusiasm. Some people get excited by the battle scenes, others can't wait to see the Hand's Tourney, but you, you just want to see some cousin-fucking. I have to respect that. Although honestly, I'm shocked you aren't more in the the Jaime/Cersei fuckfest. Talk about people who Got. It. ON.

People. Cersie not only has sex with Jaime. I like to have sex with other characters such as his cousin Lancel.

Yeah, she gets around, but the sex isn't always "on screen." We find out she was screwing Lancel after. As much as we might enjoy the sexy scene, it works better that we find out later when Lancel was being questioned by Tyrion. I'm sure if the show goes to a fourth season we will get some Kettleblack and Mrryish Swamp scenes.

Breaking news! A rough cut of the first Lancel and Cersei

. NSFW, also possibly THFW (TooHotForWork)

I don't think that's really a sex thing; I think it's a reference to giving somebody the "Dutch oven," ie, farting and then holding their head under the covers.

Dude, not really a sex thing? The dutch oven is like my number one move.

Archived