Mya Stone and her donkeys.

Mya Stone

You guys know what I'm talking about. There's no way this girl has that much power of persuasion over those donkeys in the Vale unless they have some sort of deal...quid pro quo, what have you. I'm not talking about extra hay or sugar cubes, either.

It is HBO, after all. They aren't shying away from little people sex scenes, incest, homosexual sex scenes...so the question is:

Do you think HBO will be gutsy enough to show how Mya tames her mules?

Well, books and shows are inherently different mediums. What can be conveyed via sudden hints in text will never come across in screen without several, long, detailed, titillating scenes. And Mya is, after all, one of the key characters of one of the factions.

Besides, think of the possibilities in partners and locations that Stone on Donkey could have when done cliffside.

It really is essential to the story. Donkeys are notoriously stubborn and we all know that the only reason the donkeys perform so well at the Eyrie is because they know what is waiting for them back at the stable - i.e. Madam Mya and her bag of tricks. The casual watchers will be skeptical that donkeys could be a reliable source of transportation for a major castle, so I think it needs to be shown exactly how this is accomplished for the sake of clarity - we wouldn't want to confuse the viewers, right?

Hmm that's an interesting point to ponder.

Maybe that's why little Lord Robert is afraid of the donkeys...

OR

Maybe it's really jealousy.. ya know, envy of the male variety.

Come to think of it he doesn't like Mya either, she smells funny.

I definitely think this is a vital part of the plot that needs to be explored more thoroughly. And hells yes, we need to see it... it can't just be implied. Some of us are just a little too obtuse, we need these things shown in graphic detail.

Archived