New South Wales BwB

Paxter

Nice one Neal. I swear it was me who sold you the winning ticket to those Peter V Brett books, so you owe me a beer :P.

And yeah, looks like we're pretty settled on the 13th, so I'll book my flights as well. Hope that date ends up working OK for sh_wulff, Brades and Jebus.

excellent! nice work neil!

will be there on the 13th, with the gentle giant and my bestie (who would have been at AC, if she had not have been in Greece). Ive also harrassed Horza and Fungi telephone style...

Looks like Neil Young will be on the go for karaoke...I always think of my Dad when I hear Neil Young - he tells me about the time where he spent a summer cherry picking to Neil Young...makes me nostalgic. One day I might spend a summer doing just that

Already working my friend.

I opt for Sat 13th. But we have to make it so our friend who's name starts with P can come.

I meant I will try to change my sister's mind to have her celebration the following day!

( less inconvenience for you

additionally, she rarely makes her mind up untill the last minute too)

I meant I will try to change my sister's mind to have her celebration the following day!

( less inconvenience for you

additionally, she rarely makes her mind up untill the last minute too)

Nah, it's actually worked out pretty well sh_wulff because the 20th was better for JewBear, Dean and Ski (although not great for Brades and Luce). So can I add you to the list of confirmed attendees for the 13th?

ETA: Stormy what is it with dads and Neil Young? My old man gets weak at the knees whenever Like a Hurricane or Helpless come on the radio. I'm feeling a Heart of Gold duet coming on...

I'd be happy to belt out a drunken Rockin' In The Free World, I love karaoke, my versions of Spandau Ballet's "Gold", Audioslave's "Cochise", Dolly Parton's "I Will Always Love You" and Bobby Darrin's "Mack The Knife" are always crowd pleasers.

ETA: Stormy what is it with dads and Neil Young? My old man gets weak at the knees whenever Like a Hurricane or Helpless come on the radio. I'm feeling a Heart of Gold duet coming on...

I'd be happy to belt out a drunken Rockin' In The Free World, I love karaoke, my versions of Spandau Ballet's "Gold", Audioslave's "Cochise", Dolly Parton's "I Will Always Love You" and Bobby Darrin's "Mack The Knife" are always crowd pleasers.

well....i cant tell this is going to be a night to remember :D

A sing-off? Bah, you guys are going to get pwned :smoking:

Bowling though I'm willing to admit I suck at. What's the upper age-limit for using one of these?

ETA: fungi now upgraded to "likely"

ETA: Ski your new custom title is rubbish. Bring back the sap!

Bowling though I'm willing to admit I suck at. What's the upper age-limit for using one of these?

ETA: Ski your new custom title is rubbish. Bring back the sap!

I also confess I suck at bowling but I have fun.

And you just don't like the new title Prearts because it insults you...somehow?

And you just don't like the new title Prearts because it insults you...somehow?

Wait so both your sig and your title are designed to insult me? You are a motherfucker, never mind the riverside bit.

@brook: worse with the bumpers on? Heh, this is going to be epic.

Archived