What is the sex scene you want to see?

julandro

Hello again. What is the sex scene you want to see?

I have understood that the series, A Game of Thrones will risque scenes.

Now I would like to tell me that sex scene, would like to see in the series.

Please do not make fun with the dog. hahahaha :grouphug:

Seriously? I'd quite like to see a sex scene from Mel's perspective. I think theres both interesting story and character points there. Also Sansa, becuase of the way she's defined as the archetypical 'maiden' in some ways, with her sexuality/virginity/marriage prospects being a sort of currency from every perspective, and i'm curious to see how GRRM is going to play that in the end. Brienne might be interesting as well, though in a way i'd almost rather her story never went there, becuase I don't want her to fall in love and become a tomboy with a makeover or comfortable with her womanhood or whatever, and at the same time the alternatives are probably miserable, and I don't want that for her either. Alas.

Instead of Cersei and Lancel fucking like dogs, how about some screen time of dogs fucking like dogs? Bestiality is on the rise in popularity, guaranteeing that at least some HBO viewers will be appeased, as well as intriguing any household pets that might be watching. Besides, only a few seconds would have to be spent on the scene, and it could reflect deep literary themes such as the bestial nature of human beings, as is portrayed by the series.

Come by. Now I'm missing.

I've read the books and I have never read a description of a sex scene between Loras and Renly.

People make fun of me for saying that the most probable, is that showing the scene Cersie and Lancel.

I see most difficult to teach a gay sex scene in Game of Thrones (I hope to be wrong)

I should also say that I'm gay! No illusions.

Instead of Cersei and Lancel fucking like dogs, how about some screen time of dogs fucking like dogs? Bestiality is on the rise in popularity, guaranteeing that at least some HBO viewers will be appeased, as well as intriguing any household pets that might be watching. Besides, only a few seconds would have to be spent on the scene, and it could reflect deep literary themes such as the bestial nature of human beings, as is portrayed by the series.

hahahaha Cantabile. Has been very acute.

The one I DONT want to see is the one with Jaime and Cersei when Cersei is on her "moon blood." That scene was a little Too much info George! Also I may be in the minority but I'd rather not see Renly/Loras. I hope they keep it toned down like in the books.

I'll admit it was unpleasant to read, but plenty of couples do risk sex while the woman is still on her period, and George seems to take pleasure in presenting the dirty details of life

Cantabile --

The producers decided to divide Samwell's role into two characters; a wise-cracking CGI manticore (voiced by Eddie Murphy) and a spunky teenage girl from the "real world" who landed in Westeros after one of Thoros's spells went wackily awry. The sex scene in book 4 will be replaced by a game of high-speed mahjongg.

Not really sure. all of the sex scenes have a element of creepiness to them.

off the top of my head

Cersei/Jaime-brother and sister banging.

Dany/Drago- I know it was their customs to have young girls wed as soon as their periods start, but it's still kinda weird.

Tyroin doing anything- would probably be like a mini me sex tape.

actually scratch that. only sex scene that wasn't really creepy(or crappy in the case of Gilly/Sam)is john and ygritte having a all night fuck-a-thon.

Instead of Cersei and Lancel fucking like dogs, how about some screen time of dogs fucking like dogs?

The Shield, season two, episode one. Clark Johnson on director's commentary "Everyone comes up to me and says, 'How did you get those dogs to do that on cue?' We didn't. They just started doing it, so I told the cameraman to get a shot of it".

Will they attempt to balance the Tyrion/Shae scenes with Nymeria/Ordinary sized wolf scenes, though?

The one I DONT want to see is the one with Jaime and Cersei when Cersei is on her "moon blood." That scene was a little Too much info George! Also I may be in the minority but I'd rather not see Renly/Loras. I hope they keep it toned down like in the books.

You are naive.

HBO know take good care of their stories. these if you are able to show hard sex scenes. Is an essential part of the books.

Spartacus was very explicit and had very good results.

A writer for the new series that will make Camelot, said that sex would be central to the new version.

HBO knows better than anyone that sex sells.

True Blood.

Deadwood

Tell Me You Love Me.

Etc.

In game of thrones, They will release more.

Archived