What is the sex scene you want to see?

julandro

It's funny, maybe a year or so ago this thread would have had 10 people saying the Cersei/Lady Merryweather scene...maybe people wised up to the fact that it's not even remotely a hot scene the way it's depicted in the book - mostly just angry and scary from Cersei's POV.

It's funny, maybe a year or so ago this thread would have had 10 people saying the Cersei/Lady Merryweather scene...maybe people wised up to the fact that it's not even remotely a hot scene the way it's depicted in the book - mostly just angry and scary from Cersei's POV.

I'm sure there's plenty of people waiting for the kinky scenes.

There's only two lesbian scenes in the series, isn't there? Cersei/Merryweather, and Danny and her servant?

HBO know take good care of their stories. these if you are able to show hard sex scenes. Is an essential part of the books.

I'm right there with you, julandro. I, for one, hope the entire series is just constant sex, all the time. If they interrupt any of this essential fucking to show a battle or tourney or - gods help us - dialogue, I'm going to be sorely disappointed.

I'm right there with you, julandro. I, for one, hope the entire series is just constant sex, all the time. If they interrupt any of this essential fucking to show a battle or tourney or - gods help us - dialogue, I'm going to be sorely disappointed.

We can permit dialogue, so long as it involves puns about the Hand's "tower"

All moaning must, of course, be done in Valyrian to make the sex scenes more fantasy-esque.

You are naive.

HBO know take good care of their stories. these if you are able to show hard sex scenes. Is an essential part of the books.

Spartacus was very explicit and had very good results.

A writer for the new series that will make Camelot, said that sex would be central to the new version.

HBO knows better than anyone that sex sells.

True Blood.

Deadwood

Tell Me You Love Me.

Etc.

In game of thrones, They will release more.

Why am I "naive?" Do you even understand my post? I didnt say I dont want any sex scenes in the series. In fact I very much want the sex scenes, and graphic violence, and everything else that makes these books for adults. I simply gave two examples of sex scenes that I DIDNT want to see. Bring on all the other sex scenes in the books, and add some too while you're at it HBO!

Oh and please don't compare Spartacus to Game of Thrones in any way. GOT turning out anything at all like Spartacus is my worst nightmare...

Drogo and Daney and the imp with I don't know Shae maybe. It might be out of the topic, but I would want to see Mel give birth to the shadow child too, that would be a challenge. And should they show what happens in castle black, especially winter, where could they spend their livito when it's all men inside?

Oh, on the topic of Drogo and Dany, how about the final scene with those two? Y'know the one, Dany giving a blow/hand/titjob to a vegetable Drogo shortly before she smothers him? I'd really like to see HBO pull that one off.

I bet Jason Momoa would like to see them pull that one off as well. ;)

I only hope that they dont full the episodes with love and sex scenes. I want to see an epic serie for adults not a telenovela for teens like True Blood or Spartacus.

No danger of that. As everyone has pointed out, GRRM seems to have been on a mission to fill the novels with repulsive/and-or disturbing sex scenes. Almost all of them are offputting or non-sexy in some way.

The only scenes that might be hot are Jon/Ygritte, who are both attractive and (what passes in Westeros for) consenting adults, and gentlemen viewers might appreciate the Sapphic scenes between Dany and her maidservants.

You have nothing to fear about the series being some kind of bonkfest for horny teens. Horny teens are going to run a mile rather than watch most of the sex scenes in this story. Noseless Dwarf sex? Fat kid sweatily losing his virginity? Mentally retarded woman being gangraped? Gosh, it's practically Twilight!

So, in response to the original post, I really hope they make every sex scene short, because I don't want to see most of them!

I'm right there with you, julandro. I, for one, hope the entire series is just constant sex, all the time.

The message would not be much different. Y'know, all they'd need to show is:

Robert/Rhaegar/Lyanna threesome, followed by Ned's dirty sin, Elia being raped, Robert having rough sex with Cersei, Tyrion crying, Robert getting bored and going for whores, Jon learning something, Daenery's being molested by horse-men, Robb having sick-sex, some fun down South and in King's Landing, and Dany's riding her way to victory.

The Jon/Yigritte scenes should be pretty hot. I'm also hoping for some flash backs of Lyanna/Rhagaer.

And please some Renly/Loras scenes.

IIRC were all of jon and ygrittes scenes not under huge piles of furs. julandro wants to see lots of naked flesh and shit.

Archived