Mafia Game 74

House Targaryen

I certainly don't see the post where Bracken absolves himself of suspicion. Perhaps Reyne would like to point me towards it?

Actually, every letter I post signals me as a Paragon of Innocence to the trained mind. Note I'm not saying Reyne has a trained mind however, I think he just got lucky.

I also dislike it when people say on day one that they 'like' a player and 'don't suspect' them as Swyft stated about Bracken.

It's all about squirrels, Conny.

I don't say Bracky is totally unlynchable (we don't want him to be killed at night 1, do we, my preciousss?) - but I won't suspect Swyfty for giving him free pass for today.

It is day 1.

13 players remain: Baratheon, Bracken, Connington, Crakehall, Grandison, Greyjoy, Martell, Reyne, Strokeworth, Swyft., Tyrell, Vyrwel, Wythers.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

3 votes for Martell (Greyjoy, Grandison, Strokeworth)

2 votes for Reyne (Wythers, Connington)

1 vote for Baratheon (Martell)

1 vote for Bracken (Vyrwel)

1 vote for Connington (Swyft.)

1 vote for Strokeworth (Tyrell)

1 vote for Swyft. (Bracken)

1 vote for Vyrwel (Reyne)

2 players have not voted: Baratheon, Crakehall.

It's all about squirrels, Conny.

I don't say Bracky is totally unlynchable (we don't want him to be killed at night 1, do we, my preciousss?) - but I won't suspect Swyfty for giving him free pass for today.

Actually it was Reyne who was a Bracken fan. Swyft and I don't see things eye to eye that much.

Is this reply even necessary? I have always found useless replies to votes very suspicious Martell

Seriously, Stokey, - you want us to stop interacting each other, in joyful or other way? Too bad.

How would you analyse possible partnerships without interactions? This game is all about partnerships.

Seriously, Stokey, - you want us to stop interacting each other, in joyful or other way? Too bad.

How would you analyse possible partnerships without interactions? This game is all about partnerships.

Where did I say I want you or others to stop interacting with each other? Thats how the game works, How did you even come to this conclusion? I found your reaction to the vote totally out of need to react without having anything to say.

Hmmmh....

I have no time right now and need to think a bit about this. Not sure if "nervous" is the right word here.

*thinks*

What the hell is this? I don't care if you're thinking, I care what you think. Update us then, not with this filler shit.

I wanted to drop a vote on Braken since sheeps dont like much agressive players especially day one but now its totally gonna look like a Symp/FM reaction lol

So... you're going to let us know every time about all the stuff you didn't have the balls to do? Up until this point, your contribution's consisted of Variations of BAAAH in C minor. I'm not impressed.

Is this reply even necessary? I have always found useless replies to votes very suspicious Martell

Aaand then you do find the balls for this. Fantastic! Looks like you and Martell might be playing the distancing game to me. I'm fine with seeing less of either of you.

I'm missing something here as I'm really not sure how responding to your list would make me look more suspicious (as Bracken suggests).

But because I'm always one to tempt fate: the only person on that list that I have an elevated suspicion of is Reyne (and I guess Bracken by association).

My reasons are by no means solid, I just think he reacted a little too seriously to having 4 votes placed on him.

I also dislike it when people say on day one that they 'like' a player and 'don't suspect' them as Swyft Reyne stated about Bracken. I realize I could just be arguing semantics here but early on in the game, everyone's suspicious. I certainly don't see the post where Bracken absolves himself of suspicion. Perhaps Reyne would like to point me towards it?

edit: I meant Reyne, said Swyft

I never said Bracken is innocent. I'm not likely to say any such thing in the whole game (ok, I might, but certainly never before day 3) I said how I FEEL. I liked our back and forth banter and didn't (and don't) think an FM would have played that much with me. YMMV.

Where did I say I want you or others to stop interacting with each other?

A bit overdefensive, aren't you?

I found your reaction to the vote totally out of need to react without having anything to say.

Evidently, I have nothing to say at this stage of the game, exactly like everybody else of the field. I am just enjoying a possibility to spam widely after long months of non-playing.

Baaaah!

So... you're going to let us know every time about all the stuff you didn't have the balls to do? Up until this point, your contribution's consisted of Variations of BAAAH in C minor. I'm not impressed.

Aaand then you do find the balls for this. Fantastic! Looks like you and Martell might be playing the distancing game to me. I'm fine with seeing less of either of you.

Get that tone right first please. Secondly Its early in the game and nobody has contributed much. Additionally you seem to be pretty defensive after my vote for Martell, and why are you so quick to dismiss me? now who is distancing himself?

Get that tone right first please. Secondly Its early in the game and nobody has contributed much. Additionally you seem to be pretty defensive after my vote for Martell, and why are you so quick to dismiss me? now who is distancing himself?

Please. The tone is harmless. Grow a pair. Unless you just object to C minor, which is a lovely key tyvm.

It's because it's early in the game that it's time to string random crap together in an effort to say something worthwhile. There's enough here to work with; Day 1 hardly calls for much. If we sat around waiting for something dramatic to happen before we started contributing, nothing dramatic's ever going to happen. If we sat around posting about what we didn't do because it'd look suspicious lol, then this would be the world's most mind-numbing game. Surely you know that; surely you know better.

In any case, you've confused me here. I'm defensive? And dismissive? Say what now?

I gave Swyft 2 votes. but now you mention it Piddles hasn't even got a litter tray. I belive she is using your sleeping bag.

What the hell is this? I don't care if you're thinking, I care what you think. Update us then, not with this filler shit.

I smell a pattern here. :ack:

Well, back to topic. If there's someone I'd connect the word "nervous" to, it would be Grandison atm. :P

So, Martell. I think Greyjoy's "clue" was not that blatant that Martell had a need to be nervous. There's still the question why he

1) read Greyjoy's post as a possible symp clue and

2) responded to it

3) in the way he did

So is it possible that an innocent Martell would read Greyjoy's as a symp clue? His recent posts did increase the probability that this might be the case. They also explain why he responded to it: Apparently he is the responsive type of mafia player. And why did he embrace the symp clue open-heartedly instead of crying "FAKE SYMPING!"?

Exactly!

Perhaps I should have asked myself if an FM would react to a possible symp clue that way? Probably not, but I'm not so sure about Martell. Why?

Exactly!

Btw, someone might have been fake-symping me. The first who finds out whodunnit gets a Garfield shirt! :)

Evidently, I have nothing to say at this stage of the game

Give us a good reason to keep you around.

Well, back to topic. If there's someone I'd connect the word "nervous" to, it would be Grandison atm. :P

Why? Aggression, certainly, but nervousness? Where do you get that from?

So, Martell. I think Greyjoy's "clue" was not that blatant that Martell had a need to be nervous. There's still the question why he

1) read Greyjoy's post as a possible symp clue and

2) responded to it

3) in the way he did

So is it possible that an innocent Martell would read Greyjoy's as a symp clue? His recent posts did increase the probability that this might be the case. They also explain why he responded to it: Apparently he is the responsive type of mafia player. And why did he embrace the symp clue open-heartedly instead of crying "FAKE SYMPING!"?

Exactly!

Perhaps I should have asked myself if an FM would react to a possible symp clue that way? Probably not, but I'm not so sure about Martell. Why?

Exactly!

Btw, someone might have been fake-symping me. The first who finds out whodunnit gets a Garfield shirt! :)

Why so wishy washy about Martell? Is this trying to be a case or not? :unsure:

Edit for typo.

Archived