Mafia Game 74

House Targaryen

ok, this game is sooooo not pretty, but it's not lost yet either. Fucking hell. The only thing that's keeping me sane is that I feel so good about Reyne and Greyjoy. If either of you are evil, well done. I'm fairly sure about Connington, but not totally sold. That means we have good odds tomorrow, right?

Please say yes.

ok, this game is sooooo not pretty, but it's not lost yet either. Fucking hell. The only thing that's keeping me sane is that I feel so good about Reyne and Greyjoy. If either of you are evil, well done. I'm fairly sure about Connington, but not totally sold. That means we have good odds tomorrow, right?

Please say yes.

YES!

Piddles has had a long and stressful night. First he played with a ball of string. Then he scratched at the furniture. Then he had some private time in his litterbox. Then he saw Reyne get murdered. Then he licked himself. Then he went to sleep, but had nightmares of a world where all the milk had dried up and disappeared. Then he woke up.

It is day 6.

5 players remain: Baratheon, Connington, Crakehall, Greyjoy, Martell.

3 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

So Connie, Baratheon or Martell.

2 evil.

Yeah, I'm taking Crake out. Reyne, you've been the innocents' best asset in this game. I feel pretty useless.

Crake, do you think we can share on rereads?

I think Wythers makes sense as a symp to Bara and Martell: protected Martell in the early days, said he didn't like my attacks on Bara, and on day 3 he said he wouldn't lynch Bara nor Martell. But we can't afford to be wrong.

It is day 6.

5 players remain: Baratheon, Connington, Crakehall, Greyjoy, Martell.

3 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

1 vote for Targ (Greyjoy)

4 players have not voted: Baratheon, Connington, Crakehall, Martell.

psst only bolded votes count. :cry:

Archived