Mafia Game 74

House Targaryen

Wythers was scum plain and simple. I'm more certain of that than I am of even Bracken. The NaK result does not change this for me.

I thought Martell would be the third in this equation but if night was that short it either means Martell is around and lying about it, sent in preliminary NKs or is not working alone. Hello Baratheon.

*sigh*sigh*sigh*

Wythers was scum plain and simple. I'm more certain of that than I am of even Bracken. The NaK result does not change this for me.

I thought Martell would be the third in this equation but if night was that short it either means Martell is around and lying about it, sent in preliminary NKs or is not working alone. Hello Baratheon.

*sigh*sigh*sigh*

Seeing the kill failed made it obvious Reyne had to go, so I think Martell could have sent a preliminary. I 'm sure he's not lying about his problem, whether innocent or guilty.

Gah! just starting the reread on Bara and noticed his case on Greyjoy that was formatted like Martell's. It elicited comments at the time and accusations of coaching, but as far as I remember, he hasn't made a post like that since nor made a case on anyone. If they are partnered, I apologize to everyone for dismissing the coaching theory. (which I still don't like on principle)

What do you mean 'or he's not working alone'? We haven't found a SINGLE KILLER yet, of course he's not alone :P

What do you mean 'or he's not working alone'? We haven't found a SINGLE KILLER yet, of course he's not alone :P

Assuming there isn't just one single killer. I guess I'm in favour of attributing our bad CF luck to that. At least that's what I hope.

Alright so lets see here, worst case scenario: We have 2 killers left, 5 players total...

We need to lynch a killer today (easy for me to figure out who, maybe not so easy for the VPIs)

A VPI is NK tonight. 3 Players left tomorrow, 1 FM, 2 innos.

This game is still winnable. All it requires is the two of you VPIs to trust me over the other two.

I'd like to end it today. But you can help you know. Try to show us that Martell/Baratheon are evil.

ETA: or just vote both for Targ :P

It should be rather simple. Do you think that a partnership between Martell and myself is likely? If not it means the bad guys are either me ans Baratheon or Martell and Baratheon.

Lynch Baratheon.

Of course, the only problem with that is that we'd then have to wait for Martell to send in a NK target, but whatever.

Baratheon (in the form of notes as I read)

No real reaction to Stokeworth's reveal and WIFOMs it in joking way. Thinks Martell is random and harmless. Day 2 starts with re-read on greyjoy formatted like Martell - has some very good questions. Some of his posts are fairly long and ask questions, refers to specific posts by number. Lots and lots of newbie questions and perhaps plays that up? Makes a point that perhaps the killer decided to not kill - he phrased it as a decision rather than time expired and no action was taken (must check rules to see what is written). Makes re-reads on Greyjoy and me - almost like Martell's style again, but not quite. Uses post numbers but not at the beginning of the statement. Purposely trying to get away from copying Martell or just a more natural evolving style? Brings up the possibility that Martell and Reyne are both telling the truth. his contribution level has dropped since the Grandison lynch and it doesn't seem like he is trying as much as he was earlier. He still asks a lot of procedural questions.

So freaking hard to get a handle on him. He lists Martell on a low tier early. He feels good about Connington, but begins waffling after his reveal. Maybe positioning so that he can believably switch his vote to where it's most useful. He doesn't really have strong opinions on anyone.

The thing that stuck out most to me was his Greyjoy re-read was formatted like Martell formats his re-reads. I hate to say it, but the level of detail and the types of questions he was asking seems to be on a different level than the rest of his contribution. I could easily see him copying it from the killer forums.

It should be rather simple. Do you think that a partnership between Martell and myself is likely? If not it means the bad guys are either me ans Baratheon or Martell and Baratheon.

Actually, this makes sense. I want to re-check things, but I ruled you guys out for early play. I don't trust anything concerning Martell since his reveal/computer problems. Cutting ties and all.

I think it would be interesting to see if Bara's style has not changed since Maertell's MIA.

I'm still doing Wythers (I started again to look specifically if he could be a symp to Bara, Connie or Martell). I think he's out as Connie'symp. But so far here is what I have on him as Martell's and Bara's symp.

There are 2 posts on day 1 (forgot to note the numbers) where Wythers attacks Connie for his vote on Martell and asks Grandi if his vote on Martell was serious.

In #233 Wythers is wishy washy about both Stokeworth and Swyft. Attacks Connie.

#264 Attacks Connie again. Slight attack on Reyne (he deflects his own attack a bit). Says Stoke is a liability --> should be lynched

#433 Doesn't like Bara's case on me, but doesn't suspect Bara. Discounts partnership analyses in the early days.

#439: Feels good about Crakehall (I wonder why he chose Crake as a reread given that he said he would go first fro players he didn't remember, and Crake has been pretty active)

#466: sympathises with Swyft more than Vyrwel (about Swyft's attack on Bara) but doesn't agree that Bara is being coached. Thinks Bracken is a bit gutsy for a FM.

#513: says his top suspects are Greyjoy, Bracken and Connie

#518 wishy washy reread of Connie. Finds him suspicious

#548 wishy washy on me. Doesn't like my attackes against Martell and Bara. But thinks I'm likely innocent.

#555 Vyrwel reread and vote on Vyrwel

#628 Martell has been targeted or the healer did a good job

#641 thinks healer+BP is possible (+guard if we believe him !!!)Is inclined to believe Martell

#666 answers to Bara about his trust of Martell : mostly gut feeling. Links Connie and Bracken as evil. Trusts Reyne, Crake, Swyft and me. good feelings on Grandi but needs reread. Suspects Connie+Bracken. Won't vote for Martell today. Can't read Bara: noob.Discounts again the value of looking at day 1 interactions.

#706 his tiers: Top: Connie +Bracken; Middle : Grandi + Greyjoy (yet he said above he trusted me) ; low: Reyne, Crake, Swyft. Leaves Martell and Bara out, Martell because of the claim, Bara because he's a noob.

that's all for now. I go on.

ok... Greyjoy, best as I can tell. Either something fishy is going on here or I'm totally missing something.

36-makes some joke about avs & votes Martell

doesn't come back until 217-looks at Stokes reveal but goes no farther. does point to REyne/Connington distancing

234-back t0 R/C interactions feeling wrong, thinks their partners but faking it. and some analysis that I"m not following of Martell's reading of Greyjoy's last post. leaves vote at Martell for lack of contribution (huh?)

237-thinks stoke should be lynched, but leaves vote at M

261-defends & attacks C. attacks C for attacking Stoke but not voting for Stoke. (even though he's doing the same thing)

280-defends his vote for M saying Stoke is prob innocent

293-now thinks Grandi & Stoke are buddies but faking it

295-wishy washy on Stoke

300-wishy washy on Stoke

322- confirms his vote is still M

333-not lynching Stoke is major mistake

349-votes Stoke

ok, why did Greyjoy leave his vote on M so long since he seemed to be focusing on other things? when did he retract his vote for M and change to S? Maybe Greyjoy and M are buddies but faking? Maybe Greyjoy was just trying to blend in with the crowd, cause that's what it looks like to me. Does that mean he doesn't want to stand apart cause he's hiding something, or just because he's innocent? I'm confused on the M vote though... and when and why it switched.

This is the post that seems so out of place (format wise)

Compare it to Martell:

So, Connington.

During RP stage, states he wants to be voted. Swyft takes that as (unsuccessful) try to start serious stage, but I don't think so, since Connie keeps joking even after serious discussion started. His first game-realted post is #125; rather long post but totally lacking any content. Says he wants lynch me or Tyrell because of coroner finder, it's hardly an opinion.

#129:

As somebody already noted, asking for comments instead of making ones looks very FMish.

#133, #142: objects theory about Stokeworth and Grandison being partners. Still no opinion on whether each of them is suspicious by himself.

#146: five minutes after Stokeworth's reveal, hopes it was a joke.

#150: 18 minutes after the confession and one minute after Swyft voted Stokeworth, votes Stokey also. I suppose it's worth sheeping I even seen. He is still unsure if it was a joke or not, but he jumps at the train.

#156: wants Stokey to be speedlynched: ("I say we don't prolong the inevitable.") despite of still being unsure of his guit.

#172: after being pressured and voted, suddenly becomes sure of Stokey's guilt. No explanation why.

#198:

Bad reason for removing, I'd say.

Summary: we observe talkative but absolutely non-commitable player who failed to make a stand until somebody confessed and a player foted for confessor... and stepped aback under pressure very soon.

Perhaps, he is even too bad to be truely guilty... but I see no better lynch for today.

It's not identical, but similar in the fact that the numbers come first. He admits that he copied Martell when questioned about it. (I hate using this as evidence, but there is so little else)

Archived