Mafia Game 74

House Targaryen

To finish with Wythers' reread, he never lekes the people who vote for Martell.

He starts expressing doubts on Martell after Reyne revealed (#1041)and in the same post says he could vote for any of Connie, Bracken, Martell and Bara. But in #1056, he says he finally trusts Martell and that Bara probably isn't a FM. etc...

If Wythers isn't a symp to Martell and Bara, he sure made a good job of looking like one.

We don't trust you enough to bet the game on it, sorry.

The killer will not vote for you, and you can't vote for yourself, so you're not going to go boom. Actually, Greyjoy, think this through with me.

Baratheon goes today(and say you are NK) - tomorrow it is between Connington and Martell.

I vote for Connington. If he is evil, we win. If he is an evil bomb, we still win. If he is innocent, he bombs Martell, we win. If Martell shows reluctance to vote for Connington, we lynch him. There can't be a symp left in this scenario, so any reluctance on Martell's part to vote Connington is reason enough to vote him out. Am I missing anything?

We don't trust you enough to bet the game on it, sorry.

The killer will not vote for you, and you can't vote for yourself, so you're not going to go boom. Actually, Greyjoy, think this through with me.

Baratheon goes today(and say you are NK) - tomorrow it is between Connington and Martell.

I vote for Connington. If he is evil, we win. If he is an evil bomb, we still win. If he is innocent, he bombs Martell, we win. If Martell shows reluctance to vote for Connington, we lynch him. There can't be a symp left in this scenario, so any reluctance on Martell's part to vote Connington is reason enough to vote him out. Am I missing anything?

No, doesn't look like you're missing something.

OK, Baratheon.

Yes, that's the part I just realized.

I've got a new fail safe plan: I reveal my other role and then I'm NKed.

I'm the soldier.

That's why I was suspicious of both Martell and Reyne in the game; That would mean 4 innocent roles altogether, not just 3.

It's also the similarity I shared with Reyne that neither Martell or Wythers mentioned, 2 roles, not one.

eta: I really got to start previewing my posts :P

It is day 6.

5 players remain: Baratheon, Connington, Crakehall, Greyjoy, Martell.

3 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

3 votes for Baratheon (Connington, Greyjoy, Crakehall)

2 players have not voted: Baratheon, Martell.

Baratheon has been lynched. he/she was

not a killer

But you kind of had that feeling didn't ya

It is night. please send in your PM's

Archived