NFL vol. 5

Rockroi

In a day where Jerry Jones has a hemorrhage on TV, Wade Phillips gets fired, the best soundbite of the NFL weekend goes to...

“Nah, I didn’t spit on him. That’s crazy," McClain said. "That’s not my game. I’m Le’Ron McClain, man. Le’Ron McClain don’t spit on another player. But I will block you. Four quarters. That’s a fact.”

Le'Ron McClain loves doin post-game interviews! Interview Le'Ron McClain some more! Now Le'Ron McClain go home and watch A-Team episodes!

Oh, Rockroi. I've missed that Patriot fan hubris that gets so immediately and dramatically punished. Losing to the Mangini-led Jets is one thing; losing to the Mangini-led Browns though...that's gotta hurt.

Aren't the Jets now the same record as the Pats? And who holds the tiebreaker in the division?

And what's even funnier is that the Bears have one fewer wins than the Pats. Hee.

Did... did you just pull out a comment I said like two weeks ago? Why? I mean, did you think that I thought that the Pats were gonna go 15-1? I mean... you waited until the Pats lost their second game before... what? Letting me eat my words that the Pats' WRs are actually NOT a combined 28 feet tall? Please tell me that's not as sad as I think it is.

And you're right. You defeated the Bills by three points. Congrats.

You said it last week, rock.

Still it was funny to see you slam Sanchez and then have Brady lay an egg against...Cleveland while Sanchez actually led a 4th quarter comeback. Even you have to recognize the irony.

God I hate the Bengals. I'm impressed they came back but once again, they put themselves in a massive hole. I can think of at least 4 games this year where we have started off the game down by 14 points or more. It's unbelievable how flat this team plays in the first half.

I can only hope that next year, with our top 10 pick, we get a premiere pass rusher and a new coaching staff.

Archived