Official Boskone Thread

Stego

Things are going well although Parris was unable to attend. I met Stego and Pod at GRRM's panel on "Non traditional structures for the multi-volume novel"! I met GoN, daj, Yags, Race and CDot at their party suite but had to leave to meet my boyfriend. If you guys are reading this, sorry I didn't return - we ended up attending a few other panels and then called it a night.

Will definitely return tomorrow night for the big party!

For the love of God, post pictures people. Someone had to have taken some. Those of us poor souls who were not able to make it are wanting that bit of vicarious amusment that the post con pics give to

Coco -- Christ, man. I woulda thought the booze was enough to kill whatever was in your system. Next time, gargle with really cheap tequila. That shit will destroy anything. Still, I'm glad to hear that the black syphilis (!! Fee wasn't anywhere near this con -- where'd you contract it?) is getting whupped by cleansing antibiotics.

I got a call from the people who give the strep tests, and they told me its streptococcus bacillicus type a, the kind that gives you a heart attack. So, seriously, if you do come down with something, go to a doctor ASAP.

Ghost, spit it out.

Ok PG13 version:

This was in my early 20's when I had time to party. There was a gathering of friends in a larger town an hour away. A couple of us decided to stay the night at this friends house cause we were too damn drunk to drive all the way home. Basically my friends had hooked up with some guys and wanted to take the party into a private room. This place had 6 bedrooms and I swear the head boards were rocking in each room. Being the "must be in a realtionship girl" that I am I of course slept on the frumy couch, sigh.

Anyway back to the story. This girl was recovering from a cold but was feeling better and drunk. She enjoyed foreplay ALOT. Mostly to give pleasure with her mouth. I mean every guy knew what her mouth felt like. Being as drunk as she was she had a little line of men coming in and receiving their just deserts if you catch my drift. I mean her mouth had to be hurting and her tummy full. Sorry but she was not the spitting type.

Well she got tired finally and was out. The next morning her throat was hurting real bad. Since I was the only one without a hangover I offered to take her to a DR. I went to one of those walk in clinics that hospital's run. Little did I know that her mom was the Dr there. Her mom checked her out and did the swab thing on her throat to check for strep. Well after tests the Dr/ her mom not only had samples of a staff infection but of a few sailers(sperm). Somehow the sperm had made the infection tons worse!

To make matters worse her mom thought she was a virgin and freaked out!

So make sure none of you swallow with a sore throat!

Lol, that's a great story and I think you could post it in Coco's Virgin Mary thread to great effect. I had a friend once who ahh, was allergic to going down on girls. After a good night of fun and sex he would wake up and his throat would be incredibly sore. First time he didn't do anything and it went away, didn't think anything about it. The next time he went to the doctor at the school medical center. So when the doctor came in with the test results and told him the young female nurse was in the next room and knew, He said he turned beet red as he walked past the front desk and she was smiling like crazy.

Lol, that's a great story and I think you could post it in Coco's Virgin Mary thread to great effect. I had a friend once who ahh, was allergic to going down on girls. After a good night of fun and sex he would wake up and his throat would be incredibly sore. First time he didn't do anything and it went away, didn't think anything about it. The next time he went to the doctor at the school medical center. So when the doctor came in with the test results and told him the young female nurse was in the next room and knew, He said he turned beet red as he walked past the front desk and she was smiling like crazy.

That is funny! Did he ever get dates? It would be hard to keep a straight face if a guy told me that he was allergic.

So cocomaan what were you doing before your throat starting hurting, umm?

Coco Its Stego's cousin by the way

And gosts companion that was not your friend it was you was it not?LOL it was u in the room and it was your mom at the doctors office. admit it come on don't be shy we wont poke fun!! :rofl:

After I wrote it I thought ya know they are going to think it was me. Sadly 'no' I had a boring time at the party. At least it would have added spice(well err...., something salty) to the weekend.

Archived