Official Boskone Thread

Stego

Okay, so seriously, if I wanted to go pick up WBR, Id be taking 95 into NY... and I think 95 goes from philly to NY, but Im not sure.

So I asked relic, and he showed me this really wack ass link. Can I take 95 into NY, because Id be willing to do that. I was going to take 95 all the way to boston from philly anyway.

I-95 is NOT the best way to get from Philly to Boston, since it basically forces you to go through some of the worst of NYC-area traffic, esp. the George Washington Bridge and the Cross-Bronx Expressway. Consider routes that cross the Hudson further north, like the Tappan Zee Bridge, and cut across New England on I-84.

I'd take the GWB too, if I were leaving from home. As it it, I'll be going from work and the Tappan Zee is the shortest route from there.

If any of you have Clarkesworld orders shipping (or placed) this week, let me know and I'll take it along with me. Better than the USPS. :)

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

-Neil

I'm planning on taking the Chinatown bus and staying in a hostel. Unless, that is, someone has a hotel room they want to split...or wants to go in on one. I'm not sure what time on Friday I'm getting there (I may have to work). But I will be ready to party when I do.

Cocoman.....since you're driving through NYC....you might be able to pick up a slew of these fools......and might even get some help with gas money.

If anyone needs a place to crash, I'm sure something can be worked out.

Stego - drop me an email, if you don't have it, Lodey will give it to you. I've got a couple of GRRM goodies for the fundraiser I want to mail to you.

can't wait to see you all, I'm in serious need of some fannish fun.

still packing up the house for the renovation.

the horror. the horror.

I'll be arriving Thursday. :)

ah excellent, beloved devil bunny... and hey, where the hell is everybody? No new posts in a day, no word from Stego?

I've been grabbing a few moments to see what's going on here when I'm too damn tired to pack another damned thing. George has begun to sink back into Westros, and the cats are annoyed with all the banging and packing and chaos, along with the removal of furniture they used for sleeping in various rooms.

Anybody here tonight?

Archived