Official Boskone Thread

Stego

What's the matter, you folks lose my email address?

Stego, I emailed you my itinerary. I'm flying in Friday night. Let me know if you can give me a ride!

I've also got a friend that I convinced to make a spur-of-the-moment trip, but she can't come in until about 7 on Saturday.

Oh crap I want to go. Not only are George and Parris doing panels, so is one of my old college professors. I was going to but it happens to fall on my mother's birthday which would be a sin to miss...

Unless someone wants to kidnap me and keep me in their suitcase (XRay?). :cry:

-F...not really sure what that is...but sounds really cold. :)

That "Real Feel" number is the temp adjusted for predicted wind chill. -10 F comes out as about -23 Celsius, so bring several wooly layers if you're gonna be on the street during Saturday's wee hours.

Stego, I'll be getting in pretty early tomorrow...around 1. You gonna need any help setting up the party room that early? Any booze/food runs?

Pod, thanks for the offer. Couldn't get tonight off work, though. I actually got into a room on the party floor for the weekend, too, luckily.

Hey Peeps!!!

Mr. X and I will be in the Clown Car with Coco and Stilgar, arriving sometime around...oh...6pm or 7pm. Me and the Mister simply must Food and Booze our host (my sister-in-law) on Friday, but plan on us showing up to Friday's party already, well, "festive."

Also bringing the cocktail shakers for top cocktilian hijinks and Stego's laying in the booze, so please give your livers advance notice of impending doom. I'm gonna keep my eyeballs peeled for Stego -- he's hard to miss -- but if you see a couple of hipster dorks wandering around looking lost, make sure to haul me and the Mister into the damned party!

Looking forward to meeting everyone -- and would also love some suggestions on how we can help at the Con in the short time we're here...

Looks like it'll be approx. 3-ish for our arrival on Saturday. Sorry William. :( I asked if my parents were still going out for their celebratory dinner and my dad confirmed a yes. I didn't have the heart to press why I might be asking. Mom deserves it after the 7 weeks of hell she has been thru.

So, I am totally looking forward to meeting all of ya. I've got Mo's cell number and I'll be checking in with Mr. Mo prior to my arrival on Saturday.

Hope everyone arrives safely and ready to party this weekend.

We got in to the hotel late last night...very long drive, so we just ordered in. It's currently sunny but windy. Today we went to the New England Aquarium which was cool.

I'm just waiting for the registration to open!

Anyone want to get in touch, feel free to PM me!

Balefont! Nice, I didn't know you were going to join. We need to FedEx FM a sandwich from Beantown. :lol:

hahhaa, I'm ALL over that! An Italian grinder and a coffee cabinet sounds purrrfect!

See ya'll soon and try not to be toooo hungover for tomorrow. :cool:

Archived