If you could have anything from the set

stormborne

Ok, so I know its early days, but seeing so many beautiful pictures and vids are emegerging of the Westeros they are creating, I cant help but get excited about bits of furniture and clothing and wish I could have them for myself :rolleyes:

so, if by some fortune at the end of it all they decide to sell some of the props and costumes off, what would you try and snarfle?

From the latest vid with costume designer Michelle Clapton I fell inlove with the dress that she was designing for Cersei - the one that she described as being "origami like - with lots of folds...kind of kimono-ey"...looks so beautiful, you couldnt help but feel like a queen in that one

(both)On the sets with Gemma Jackson, it looks like she's interviewed on the tourney grounds...there are banner flags dotted along the length of the jousting run. I'd have me one of them too thanks. I can clearly see a baratheon one, but i do so like the Stark wolf motif they have created, so id be tempted to have one of them instead

from the In production vid...oh my too much to choose from - i love to own and cherish the masonry of the direwolf, danys silver (though in fairness loaise has been after her pony for awhile), Loras' helmet is amazing...and can i have george and his library too? :laugh: assuming its his library! not to mentioned a pup to play with my german shepherds and a crow to send my letters

A suit of of the gold cloaks' armor. It is absurdly fabulous when you can get up close and really get a look at it. It has a Turkish/Persian flair that I very much admired. And the time and effort that goes into it!

After that, well, I got to handle a certain sword that I wouldn't mind having on my mantlepiece...

I'd like three dragons please. I'll feed them, and pet them, and make them mine... :D But articles from the show that are actually tangible? The costumes are pretty awesome from what I saw. I'd take nameless whore costume 6- not picky at all.

Oh, and the wall with the birds, absolutely gorgeous!

I'm hoping HBO will make this stuff available to buy online, as they are with the True Blood items now.

Archived