Sign in to follow this  
Ran

[Pre-ADwD Spoilers] Davos 2 - Spoilers for ADwD

I think, given this Davos chapter, there will be a new great house in the North. To be seen.

That reference to no one having seen Aegon's body is cute. We are obviously meant to keep wondering about baby Aegon.

Jon Snow, the bastard that everyone knows is a bastard, cannot become Jon Stark, and if he tried to do so I daresay he'd face a rebellion. He has no right to Winterfell, and were he to attempt to say otherwise he'd have a whole bunch of bannermen eager to remind him.

Jon Snow, the bastard that everyone knows is a bastard, cannot become Jon Stark, and if he tried to do so I daresay he'd face a rebellion. He has no right to Winterfell, and were he to attempt to say otherwise he'd have a whole bunch of bannermen eager to remind him.

Bastards can be legitimized. Stannis has already offered to do this for Jon. One of the Targaryen kings did it with all of his bastards. Ramsay Snow has turned into Ramsay Bolton.

How badly were the Manderly's bled during the war? I know one of the sons was killed, but how many of their soldiers were killed? I have a hard time seeing them make a play for anything if they lost over 50% of their men.

I believe that Davos is dead,Lord Manderly dont care much for Stannis crown.

He will either support Rickon or to wait and see what happens next.

Sign in to follow this