London BwB Redux

Paxter

Mentat and I are planning to arrive around 6 - will also be eating as well as drinking :)

(Finishing by 10 is fine by me - just not been my experience at previous BwB meets - this is my first London one ;) )

I'm easy as far as time goes. Starting at 18:00 sounds good and I'm happy for it to end whenever it might end.

Is 6 the official starting time? I should be able to make that on time for once, maybe even be unfashionably early (but i'll believe that when i see it). I hope Tron isn't utterly shit or i'll be in a bad mood :)

I'll be there at around 6 as well. Looking forward to meeting you guys :thumbsup:. I'm traveling with a few friends who will probably come along as well since it's my birthday (hope that's ok). You guys might well be all Australianed out by the end of the night...

For those who I haven't met, I'll pin on the BwB badge (coloured Dondarrion purple) to help with recognition.

I'll be there at around 6 as well. Looking forward to meeting you guys :thumbsup:. I'm traveling with a few friends who will probably come along as well since it's my birthday (hope that's ok). You guys might well be all Australianed out by the end of the night...

For those who I haven't met, I'll pin on the BwB badge (coloured Dondarrion purple) to help with recognition.

It's not your fault it's your birthday - I'll just blame your parents :)

If I can't find you i'll just mention cricket and wait to be mobbed. That's my token ashes reference out of the way.

For those thinking "who the hell is that above" don't worry that is the soon to be Mr Eloisa - the wedding is at RedemptionCon in February by the way for those who can get to Coventry.

Tonights meet up was awesome, good to see Paxter again as he wowed the London BWB with his charm as he introduced our own noobs to the rest of the crew with full board biogs for all. He rounded the evening off with his now traditional rambling drunken speech. Hopefully we can arrange another meet when he is back in London in February.

Good to see everyone else again and got a good chance to catch up with Soph and Mentat, Pod, Malt, Slick, Isis, Red Snow, Eloisa and MCG and to meet Davieboy and Liffguard for the first time. Oh and Min Dinner even if she did trip me over as I was moving seats.

A good time was had by all and we begun hatching plans for a London GoT premiere party.

A class meet up. We could do with having Paxter at every meeting as he has a scary knack of remembering everyone's name instantly and making the effort of doing introductions whenever anyone arrived. Something tells me he's never had to check the appendix for names when reading ASOIAF. I think visiting board members should all have to give a speech from now on.

Good to see plenty of new faces (to me) as well as the usual ones too. I really would have liked to stay out longer but i have an early start tomorrow. Put me down for meeting Paxter in Feb (fingers crossed it isn't the 5-7th).

Hope the rest of stayed out and made Paxter's birthday a good one.

Happy new year to you all :)

Tonights meet up was awesome, good to see Paxter again as he wowed the London BWB with his charm as he introduced our own noobs to the rest of the crew with full board biogs for all. He rounded the evening off with his now traditional rambling drunken speech. Hopefully we can arrange another meet when he is back in London in February.

Sounds fun, I'm sorry I missed it. If there is another meet in February then I should hopefully be able to make that.

Archived