Mafia 75 -- Revolution in Vanillaville

House Targaryen

Damn those exclamation points!!!

Sometimes I wonder if people vote Targ as an easy way to not have to take a stand.

Your thoughts on that, Fossoway?

My thought is that voting for very early joking post which took place way before I claimed a first serious vote looks quite odd... especially since you've already answered to that. Now, going earlier on the thread instead of participating later discussion looks like a fake contribution, no?

My thought is that voting for very early joking post which took place way before I claimed a first serious vote looks quite odd... especially since you've already answered to that. Now, going earlier on the thread instead of participating later discussion looks like a fake contribution, no?

The idea is to make a vote that will get people to react, even if my not-really-a-case sucks. More communication is always better.

It's day 1 and I have nothing to go on from most players. Maybe this will get some more thoughts from Fossoway. It already got a new post out of you.

And yeah, you already know my thinking on your suspicion on Reed. I don't think wondering about a role is the same thing as fishing for a role. And frankly I don't suspect you very much because I don't expect an FM to be so aggressive this early.

The idea is to make a vote that will get people to react, even if my not-really-a-case sucks. More communication is always better.

Than, why so late? What prevented you from voting Fossoway a couple of hours earlier? You were here, you posted something... but, somehow, you've noted Fossy's old post only now. And accused him of "not taking a stand" - that early. When there were nothing to take a stand at all, until, later, I claimed to make a serious vote, going into serious stage much earlier than in average day 1. And, I think, Fossy even haven't posted till then.

So, as I see this: you were aware about serious stage starting, you've made slight defence of Reed and than, after your defence was ignored, you've made weak attack against a player who made an evidently joking post at the RP stage and left berore serious stage started.

Do you see how awful this looks?

Well, not role-fishing in usual sense. Not trying to know particular player's role, but trying to know if particular role was given to any player or omitted.

I don't see how a mod's explanation of the details of a role would reveal whether or not it's being used.

That said, I think I'll vote Reed. Also want to vote for Westerling, but at the moment I find Reed's tone and attempt to avoid conflict to be more suspicious.

Don't like this post. I hate exclamation points. Seriously, they always look fake, like the person is trying to come off as light hearted.

Your response to Westerling gives me the impression that you want to avoid conflict.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: too enthusiastic

How's the catch up going Ashford?

Very well, thank you.

Estermont is bothersome. I don't like the whole thing with Reed and Westerling. Reed is obviously playing with Estermont, and he's rising to the bait. Reed's too obvious in his teasing and not vote worthy (at least not for this). Westerling I am not sure of.

I don't like Tarth's last statement, it just feel's off a bit.

Estermont is bothersome. I don't like the whole thing with Reed and Westerling. Reed is obviously playing with Estermont, and he's rising to the bait. Reed's too obvious in his teasing and not vote worthy (at least not for this). Westerling I am not sure of.

Interesting. I'd like for you to break this down for me. When did Reed play with me, and when did I rise to the bait?

As far as I can tell, the only way you could claim Reed is teasing me is in a post he made after I voted for him.

And personally, I don't see it as teasing. I see it as being defensive.

I could switch to being a jackass if you'd like. That's probably within my repertoire.

I think that's not the point Estermont was trying to make. You can actually discuss without being a dick. And you can avoid a discussion by insulting others.

That said I'm not as suspicious as Estermont about your behaviour so far. Right now I'm more concerned about keeping turtle and croco apart.

What bugs me about Estermont is this here:

Also want to vote for Westerling, but at the moment I find Reed's tone and attempt to avoid conflict to be more suspicious.

I find this kind of reasoning rather disturbing when we're only at the start of the game with not much material to work with. I have trouble to find a single player that I can vote for with some conviction, but Estermont already has two ion his list? That doesn't ring true to me. To much justification here.

Vote Estermont

Interesting. I'd like for you to break this down for me. When did Reed play with me, and when did I rise to the bait?

As far as I can tell, the only way you could claim Reed is teasing me is in a post he made after I voted for him.

And personally, I don't see it as teasing. I see it as being defensive.

It has nothing to do with when you voted, it has to do with the continue back and forth. You say you hate something, Reed does it it big bold red, obviously not being agreeable, which is the reason you voted for him, but he (Reed) is being snarky about it. You quoted his "be an ass" comment, but I thought that was you, rising to his bait (not quoting him). I had to go back and double check that, sorry.

Archived