Mafia 75 -- Revolution in Vanillaville

House Targaryen

Why do you think Bolton's claim is weird? It sounds like you changed his mind about him because of his vampire claim. I think should have been clear at that point that Bolton's role had nothing to do with his alignement.

I still don't like what you said about Reed. "No one defended me but Reed, but Reed constantly safed my ass in such a glorious way, that he can't be my partner. That's why I can't be a killer, see?" If had been your partner on day 2, I would have voted Vance to safe you.

And finally, if you wanted to lynch Connington, why did you remove your vote? And did you ever plan to reveal your role?

1) Being an innoent vampire IS weird.

2) That was largely tongue in cheek---Reed had said I looked like I was "hunting killers" partners would not say that

3) I changed my mind. I could have made his lynch a whole lot easier if I had left my vote on him.

Ashford, why did you cast the Mystery Vote when you did? It was right after I left for the night, and meant that there was a block of two votes on Connington that couldn't be changed, pretty much guaranteeing that he would be lynched. If it had been earlier, it would have sparked more discussion. If it had been later, it wouldn't have stopped the players who were still around at the end of the day from moving to a different player (which they wanted to do but couldn't).

Tarth could be a mad, inspired, foolhardy and extreamly confident FM.

his actions have PI/CI ed fossaway - who was lynchable. but doing so does make Tarth look good, but FM have to be crazy to create PI's / CI's at this stage in the game right?

Ah shit, now I'm second guessing myself.

Just answer me this people: Is there any scenario where Tarth can be anything BUT innocent?

The scenario in which he played me completely for a fool by (1) claiming the healing power for no gain and with the possibility of multiple counterclaimants and (2) convincingly faking a very annoyed reaction when I ruined the fake plan he had setup.

But I find that to be incredibly unlikely to the point of not worth considering. The moment you start to attribute that level of deviousness to people's actions is the moment that you curl up into a ball and start shivering in a vain attempt to prevent the super-geniouses from reading your mind, scanning it, and selling it as an e-Book for the Kindle.

Ashford, I hope you can explain to me what this means:

Do you actually have anything useful?

You had a luke warm review of Estermont today and that's it. We are coming down to the final 10 hours...sleeping time for Euros soon and then for the US. Last hours are likely to get quiet and spotty in posting. It's time to be serious.

At this moment the vote count was:

5 votes are needed for a conviction or 4 to go to night.

3 votes for "Yellow" Bolton ( "Brown" Tarth, "Orange" Fossoway, "Indigo" Frey)

1 vote for "Indigo" Frey ( "Red" Ashford)

4 players have not voted: "Blue" Estermont, "Green" Connington, "Violet" Reed, "Yellow" Bolton.

After that you did disappear for a long while. If you thought that it was time to make a decision, why didn't you use your mystery vote at this point? Especially if you didn't have Bolton as one of your prime suspects? Why not using your power to bring Frey to two votes?

Ashford, I hope you can explain to me what this means:

At this moment the vote count was:

After that you did disappear for a long while. If you thought that it was time to make a decision, why didn't you use your mystery vote at this point? Especially if you didn't have Bolton as one of your prime suspects? Why not using your power to bring Frey to two votes?

It's this simple. I made mistake after mistake this game. Hell, half the time I posted in the wrong thread and adressed the wrong person. I have been totally confused half the time.

I can explain what I am thinking now. I can prove this role. That's it.

Yes. Most likely, it'd be the scenario where we lose.

Reed! I thought you had left honestly. You're in a pretty interesting position yourself. So what do you make of what's going on?

You've already said you trust Fossoway correct? In that case who do you see as being partnered with Ashford?

Well that about seals it doesn't it? Why would you 'compromise' at end game? Heck, how can you possibly have more than 2 suspects at this point?

Who is willing to lynch either of them? Who have I been right about? I have been wrong again and again. Why should I trust my own judgement?

Archived