Mafia 75 -- Revolution in Vanillaville

House Targaryen

I see, this is the parallel universe that Ashford has been talking off. Can anybody tell me how one can post four times into the FUCKING WRONG THREAD? Without being drunk?

Btw, anyone wants a zombie or four under their xmas tree? :leer:

DRUGS. :)

It has been my problem all game :)

Let's see:

1) Fossoway and me got CIed after my stunt

2) Bolton has been suspected by almost no one

That leaves only three suspects. Ashford, Frey and Reed. It's quite possible that he felt tarpped in a corner. Otherwise I have to say that such an awful reveal makes little to no sense. Even for an FM. :dunno:

I can't stay up much longer.

has anyone got any reason why I should not vote for Ashford right now?

I am aware that there is allready 1 vote on him, if we are wrong it only takes 2 wrong votes for the FM to pile up.

From your PoV there should be only Ashford, Bolton and Reed left as suspects, if you say that Fossoway and I are PI. I explained earlier that an Ashford-Bolton partnership is almost impossible. That leaves Ashford-Reed and Bolton-Reed for you. So from your PoV you should vote Reed.

Reed! I thought you had left honestly. You're in a pretty interesting position yourself. So what do you make of what's going on?

You've already said you trust Fossoway correct? In that case who do you see as being partnered with Ashford?

I was watching football, and now I've returned to my paper (which was due on Wednesday, so I really need to get my act together). I honestly don't have that much time to put down my thoughts, but yes, I am here.

Tarth: VPI. First of all, my gut shut up sometime last night, which is why I didn't bother bugging him to answer my reread. Throughout the day, my opinion of him's improved gimongously. I think it's highly, highly unlikely he's an FM, and if he is, then well played. He deserves this game.

Fossoway: CI. In my estimation, he's either our (ex)guard or an FM faking his role-claim. I wanted him to give the power to a healer, and have the healer out themselves, because fuck I needed a CI, but Tarth's made that unnecessary. An FM wouldn't have responded to Tarth's fake-claim that way. There's a chance that we have a guard-FM, but I don't think the odds of that are high enough to bother with.

Frey: ...Okay. This is endgame paranoia speaking, I think. I like Frey a lot less now (re: @Fossoway, I think I need to eat my words). I know half the reason I like him is for reasons that'd kill a squirrel, and he's seriously been given a free pass. Granted, we didn't have much choice but to give him a free pass since it's not like he's around often enough for us to grill. Also, I can't help but wonder why Frey didn't take a modkill if luck's been taking the crap on him lately. If I knew I'd have his activity levels and it'd likely be no fun for me, I'd ask the mods to put me down--unless I was an FM. Yet that's all meta, and I hate meta.

Bolton: PI. I like you, but even if I didn't, if we lynch you today, we're dumb. There are better options.

Ashford: Yeah, I only got one guy left otherwise. This makes decision-making pretty easy for me. I think there could very well be an FM-mystery voter, but his reversed power to way too much for an FM. He could easily be a fake-claiming FM, and he could also just BSing about the reversed power, perhaps his partner is the FM-mystery voter, and he's trying to wiggle out of the noose now that Fossoway's in the clear. He could be innocent, but then I don't think his role and Fossoway's are both in play, and Fossoway's CI's for me, so that makes Ashford look pretty bad.

allright reed / baby Jesus it is. I suppose it don't really matter which one we lynch first if both Ashford and Reed are guilty. this way at least we get to see if Ashford really has the vote protection power.

I'm not guilty. Do you really trust Tarth's analysis that much to let him decide what you ought to do? I've got him VPI, but even I think he's a bit batty.

Sorry Reed but you've painted yourself into a corner with suspects. If you don't suspect me, Tarth or Fossoway it means you have to believe Frey is partnered with Ashford. In that case why would you try rationalizing with him?

I asked him a question. If you think that necessarily makes me an FM, I... don't know what to say to that.

OK, back. Looks like general consensus has switched to Reed. I'm nervous about this - I'm pretty certain that Ashford is scum, but not quite as convinced about Reed. This is do or die time now and I'd much prefer the sure thing. Plus, if Ashford is telling the truth about his role, he could have put a save down on Reed if they were partners, whereas the other way round is distinctly unlikely.

Archived