Mafia 75 -- Revolution in Vanillaville

House Targaryen

Hmm, well, that tightens the net, even if it wasn't quite the plan...

It's two out of Bolton, Jesus and Ashford. Tarth seems to trust Bolton, but as previously stated, I'm not as convinced.

Ashford is doing his best to appear confused, but it doesn't ring true to me. Coupled with his protestations about my reveal originally, and I really don't like his behaviour today. He's my top choice for a lynch right now.

Jesus joined in in attacking Ashford after his comments though. Distancing or genuine, that is the question.

If he was an FM he could have just said "All right" and then shoot me afterwards. I had proven his role and he could have led you to distaster tomorrow.

I also take into account that he didn't think too long before voting me which makes me as sure as one can be in this game that he actually has this power.

I am saying if he told the truth about the role, he could still be FM and this would prove nothing.

OK, let's say Tarth was an FM. Why would he try to fake being given the healer power? It gains him nothing unless I verify it (which I won't), while at the same time is a very risky move, since both myself and whoever I give the healing power to would be able to counterclaim.

And having done that, he definitely wouldn't have reacted the way he did when I voted for him if he were scum. So I feel very confident that he is innocent right now.

You on the other hand, not so much.

It's not Tarth I was suspecting, at least not of being guilty. Only way Tarth is guilty is if he and you plotted out this "clearing each other" set up in FM forum. That's a reach even for me to make. The only thing I suspected Tarth of was jumping to a faulty conclusion.

An Evil Tarth would not fake claim being given the healer role because he would prob be countered. by backing down he PI's fossaway he was in some danger of a lynch. it makes no sence of Tarth to be evil.

Somebody tell me if I'm missing something here.

therefore

Tarth is PI

Fossaway is CI

So you're saying that I would immediately drop a vote like that if I was an FM? That's ridiculous - an FM does not jump on unusual things like that immediately, because FM already know who the scum are.

I didn't say you were dumb.

I have a role too and it overpowers the innocents entirely too much. I can actually PROVE my role without relying on another person to back me up. (other than Targ) It's an ok role on it's own, add healer and guard as well and it is too much.

I can protect one person from lynch, as long as I send in a name during the night. I have not felt so strong about anyone's innocence to use this.

This is why I found great fault with you and your reveal.

It is day square.

6 players remain: "Brown" Tarth, "Indigo" Frey, "Orange" Fossoway, "Red" Ashford, "Violet" Baby Jesus, "Yellow" Bolton.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or 3 to go to night.

1 vote for "Violet" Baby Jesus ( "Brown" Tarth)

1 vote for Dayne (Payne)

1 vote for Payne (Dayne)

1 vote for Clegane (Jordayne)

5 players have not voted: "Indigo" Frey, "Orange" Fossoway, "Red" Ashford, "Violet" Baby Jesus, "Yellow" Bolton.

I have a role too and it overpowers the innocents entirely too much. I can actually PROVE my role without relying on another person to back me up. (other than Targ) It's an ok role on it's own, add healer and guard as well and it is too much.

I can protect one person from lynch, as long as I send in a name during the night. I have not felt so strong about anyone's innocence to use this.

Well, that sounds interesting. So it WAS you who..... the......?

So what role were you originally then?

Well, that sounds interesting. So it WAS you who..... the......?

I messed up. I removed my vote from Connie to try and fix it, but no one was around to change the outcome during the night.

I had no intention of using the vote for today. Then insanity hit and now I get to save a person, but it is a lot more powerful than just one vote was.

I come back from my reread to this. My mind is blown yet again.

I'll be honest the first thought I had when I saw the fake claim scenario was that Tarth and Fossoway were playing us and they planned this scenario in the FM forum. The only problem with that is that I just about to clear Tarth of all suspicion myself.

Anyway, I think I'm starting to catch a bug as my mind is reeling right now. If I have trouble coming to the right conclusions at the moment, that's why.

On the other hand. Based on my reread (up to post 200) an Ashford/Reed pairing sort of makes sense.

Let me jot down my thoughts on the reread and then I'll try to make heads or tails of what's going on.

I messed up. I removed my vote from Connie to try and fix it, but no one was around to change the outcome during the night.

I had no intention of using the vote for today. Then insanity hit and now I get to save a person, but it is a lot more powerful than just one vote was.

Hang on a minute here. So you're saying you can specify someone to save one night, and if they get lynched the next day, they don't die, is that it?

Ashford, if you didn't trust Fossoway of the reasons you gave us, why didn't you claim earlier? Why now?

You should probably give a convincing answer, as right now I'm considering to switch my vote to you.

I was trying to avoid claiming. I screwed up the first part of it, and it made me look guilty. Others also saw problems with Fossoway so I thought it possible others saw him guilty like I did. Then you guys make him PI, and there was no way I could let that pass. I could not say nothing, no matter how it made me look. I don't want Fossoway PI'd and certainly not CI's like Frey says.

I know it is late Europe, and we don't have a lot of time. The options are simple: I admit my mistake and try to make it better, or I possibly cost us the game by staying quiet.

:lmao: it was hilarious to return to Tarth's fake-out. I love you man.

Tarth has solved the Fossoway verification problem though. Fossoway is CI for me now. :rolleyes: If they're partnered and pulled that stunt as a ploy, then well done and consider me duped. :bowdown:

Reed, what has happened to your case aganist me? I never responded to it, but you don't seem to care about that.

I feel better about you. I also think the FMs are taking out the louder players, which makes me less suspicious of you in general. Furthermore, with this activity and at this point in the game, I expect an FM to sit back and chill. You're really not sitting back and chilling.

He appears in too many FM scenarios and he seems to be a bit too joyful and careless in a situation where we're back against the wall.

...Well, I can't latter the former point. As for the latter, I enjoy enjoying the game? :fencing:

I really don't understand this at all. It's now suspicious to find a claimant suspicious? I was like the 3rd person to comment on it. This is very bothersome.

Not the claim, but that he expended one of his actions. I don't think that having used one of his guards is particularly questionable on the guilt-spectrum.

adgodubwoubwr

I am so confused.

Archived