The Ashes 2010/11

Stubby

Speculation about the Aussie team is mounting. According to this article, Bollinger is out and Siddle is in. Edit to link this article on the Cricket Australia website, which suggests that Bollinger will play and Siddle will miss out. It seems that this is the only spot still up for grabs.

Bring it on!!

:fencing:

* see here re 'cornstalks'...

We are going to crush you.

If we lose it's your fault.

It should be an interesting toss tonight, England have some unpleasant memories of the last time couple of times Australia batted first at the Gabba but conditions apparently seem to be about as ideal as it's going to get for England's bowling in Brisbane. I don't think there's much doubt what Ponting will do if he wins the toss but England might have a tough decision if they win it (and might not be to bothered if they don't).

It's really bizarre how optimistic everyone is. What's got into English cricket?

Because for the first time in like 30 years or whatever, its justified by logic.

Enjoy it while it lasts I say. :P

Honestly though, I just want a close and exciting series. If the convicts simply outplay us I won't mind.

Ok so I've spent my day at work drinking dangerous quantities of coffee in preparation for tonight. With the amount of caffeine in my system I'm thinking it must be physically impossible for me to fall asleep so as long as I don't have a stroke there should be no problems making it through the night. :thumbsup:

I hate this waiting. It feels like forever! HURRY THE FUCK UP, TIME! :box:

Ser Eloisa here, hijacking his beloved's account to make one salient point...

You're demanding a hurry-up from a game that can last five days without a win for either side.

Also: Boycott on Twitter? Only when Satan tweets about how cold it is in hell.

Archived