Sniffing Sister's and Mother's Panties

Cantabile

Wow. What can you even do about something like that? Domination fantasies on their own don't seem that bad, as long as he doesn't want to act on them in non-consensual settings, but the stuff about his mother.... holy shit. Good luck dealing with all this.

Yeah, I'm gonna once again try to play down the significance of the sexual stuff. What it shows to me is that this kid has major, major issues with his mom, and that's leading to him expressing it in healthy ways (the erotica, despite the graphic content, is a healthy outlet) and unhealthy ways (the camming, the videos, etc).

The root problem absolutely needs to be sorted out first, as has been previously stated.

I know you don't like her, and for what sound like good reasons, but blaming the mother entirely for this is NOT constructive. She is obviously a contributing factor, but you can't make someone else behave in this way. The whole family, not just her or just him, needs to focus on helping him become healthier. This is more than just a domineering mother and so far her ideas and instincts have been best in this situation -ideas you railed against. By no means am I saying she's great, I don't know her, but without her computer supervision the worst of this would have never come out. I think you are letting your negative feelings about her get in the way of your judgement and it isn't going to help anyone to go pointing fingers at anyone here. I'm afraid this attitude will do more damage than good. This kid should not now, and never should have been allowed unsupervised internet access, this shouldn't be a secret, it should be an explicitly laid out ground rule.

Therapy. Lots of therapy. Starting with the kid, then bringing in the parents. Anything else is ridiculous.

Also, someone please go over there and disconnect this stupid webcam already? K? thanks.

he found an entire folder of erotica stories that my grandson had written. Some were short lesbian scenes he had written of video game and anime characters, but the majority were graphic rape and domination scenes.

I'm not trying to belittle your concern, but at twelve, it sounds like you have a very creative, more aware than you'd think, more upset than you thought, boy here.

The "serial killer" panic is just internet people internet panicking.

I'm going to drive to their home today and deal with this in person. No more phone and texting.

At the same time, I applaud you for getting involved, as hard as that might be. There are warning signs to not let lie.

I'm not trying to belittle your concern, but at twelve, it sounds like you have a very creative, more aware than you'd think, more upset than you thought, boy here.

The "serial killer" panic is just internet people internet panicking.

At the same time, I applaud you for getting involved, as hard as that might be. There are warning signs to not let lie.

Yup. I agree with Bones. (First time for everything.)

Good luck, Cantabile. Do you live closeby to them? Maybe you could offer to take your grandson for a bit. (A couple of nights, at least.)

And please please please take that webcam away from him the second you walk into their house.

Take the kid on a trip or something. Go see a football game out of state.

Exactly what I was thinking. Or short of that (since he shouldn't really be missing school), have him for a week of "bonding" time. Show him some Sci-Fi/Fantasy movies. Get him to talk more. Expand his horizons away from the darker aspects of what he likes right now.

Aw shit. Yeah, this is alarming indeed. Any idea for how long he's been talking with the middle-aged asshole ? (weeks, months)

There's too much shit going on, even if the very idea of therapy irks me, there are issues in this family that need to be dealt with.

I certainly don't think your grandson is a serial rapist in the making, but I'm pretty sure he's not been introduced to sexuality the way he should have. And of course, he has issues with Cruella.

Expand his horizons away from the darker aspects of what he likes right now.

But don't treat them like the elephant in the room, either. They do have to be addressed. If you feel like he's opening up, start approaching the subject, but don't broach what you know he's been doing. .

Archived