Sniffing Sister's and Mother's Panties

Cantabile

Yeah, that was the study I was talking about.

I'm pretty sure I've read that sexual attraction to mothers, in some capacity, isn't too abnormal in the beginning of sexual emergence though.

Sorry, I could not find a study that really pertains to your question. I only found a study about sexual dreams of undergraduate students. Mom and Dad are rare in these dreams, but occasionally they get stage time...

Of the 130 dreams collected, 18.5% contained aggression,

although the dreams often remained positive (e.g., a

female respondent described sex with her boyfriend

while he was tied to a four-post bed, blindfolded, with

his clothing removed). In terms of emotions, 23.8%

contained happiness, 23.1 % contained apprehension,

7.7% contained anger, 4.6% contained confusion, and

3.8% contained sadness. In total, 49.2% of sex dreams

contained some emotional material.

References to body parts were quite common, with

43.1 % of dream reports containing at least one direct

reference, the head being the most common (followed

by extremities and sex organs). Direct references to

nudity or being naked occurred in 25.4% of sex dreams.

Clothing was described in 38.5% of the sex dreams,

with some involving quite detailed descriptions of

attire and, in some cases, costumes (e.g., a male

respondent described his girlfriend wearing a French

maid's outfit, tickling his scrotum with a duster; another

respondent described wearing overalls, a tool belt, and

army boots during foreplay and intercourse).

In terms of targets of sexual interactions in dreams,

41.6% described friends or acquaintances, 26.9%

described past or current romantic partners, 24.6%

described strangers, 4.6% were alone or observing

others, and 2.3% described family members. Some

interactions were romantic in nature (e.g., one female

respondent carefully described being out for dinner

with her boyfriend, drinking wine and being fed

cheesecake, which was followed by caressing,

passionate kissing, and eventually sex) while others

were more direct and straight to the point (e.g., "We

went in the back of his jeep and had sex. After we

were finished we went back to his cottage").

Interestingly, only 20 of 68 participants (29.4%) in

committed relationships (i.e., married or

monogamously coupled) reported a sex dream with

their current partner as the target. Descriptions of

multiple partners occurred in 8.4% of sex dreams.

while homosexual interactions occurred in 6.2% of

dreams. Only one dreamer reported a celebrity as

the target of her sexual interactions. Finally, 7.7% of

dreams contained direct mentions of rape or forced

sexual interactions (e.g., "They were chasing me

everywhere. When they did catch me, they had sex

with me. I had to pretend that I liked it, so that they

would not kill me"). All mentions of rape occurred

in the dreams of female respondents, and three of

these dreams involved the dreamer's father as the

aggressor. One dream involving rape ended with

pleasurable feelings and sexual satisfaction on the

part of the dreamer.

Settings also varied, from indoors to outdoors, and

from the mundane (e.g., "I was in my room at my

residence. My girlfriend and I were having sex. She

was on top smiling at me") to the more imaginative

(e.g., "I was in my boat at the cottage at night. My

girlfriend was with me. We started having sex on the

carpeted floor. The sex was great in [the] missionary

position. Right before I finished the boat ran ground

preventing me from reaching climax"). In a small

number of cases, respondents reported witnessing

sexual activity but having no direct involvement (e.g.,

one dreamer reported looking for her boyfriend,

eventually finding him in his room having sex with

another male and two females).

Says who? You? I don't want to turn this thread into a discussion about...erm family fun but your argument is that is wrong because you think it is wrong? Really? That's it? Pathetic.

Uh, virtually everyone?

Seriously. How many societies have a favorable view of incest?

Uh, virtually everyone?

Certainly. As someone else posted, it's considered one of the few universal morals that applies to every society tested.

However, that biological moral is not as simple as the "incest = bad" view that seems to be dominant in many cultures today. It's simply based upon how much time is spent in close proximity to a member of the opposite sex in your youth, and applies to non-family members as well.

If one did not grow up with their family members during the time that moral develops, then they are open to sexual attraction towards the family member, and the only thing saying it's "wrong" is a socially created moral, not the universal one. For example: if siblings are separated, then meet when they're twenty, they're perfectly susceptible to sexual attraction towards one another. And it has occurred quite a few times where this happens. If the two people don't know they're family, then they don't have society's "INCEST IS BAD" ringing in their minds, and they have no problems getting it on with one another.

I mean, truly, if the incest is between two consenting adults, and no offspring are going to be produced, there is no harm in the intercourse. The "BUT THAT'S YUCKY!" response to such scenarios is perfectly normal, since it's such a biological moral response to feel that way. However, logic should trump our hardwired responses, don't you think?

Says who? You? I don't want to turn this thread into a discussion about...erm family fun but your argument is that is wrong because you think it is wrong? Really? That's it? Pathetic.

Do you really need a cold, hard, logical argument about why it's wrong? I assumed this was something that 99% of guys already had a moral inkling of. That jacking off with your mom's used panties over your face was not a good thing.

If you can't differentiate between having confusing, sexual feelings about your mom and actually taking her dirty underwear and masturbating to it regularly, then that's your problem, not mine.

Uh, virtually everyone?

Well, no society has, per definition, a favourable view of incest.

What counts as incest though, varies.

Do you really need a cold, hard, logical argument about why it's wrong? I assumed this was something that 99% of guys already had a moral inkling of. That jacking off with your mom's used panties over your face was not a good thing.

If you can't differentiate between having confusing, sexual feelings about your mom and actually taking her dirty underwear and masturbating to it regularly, then that's your problem, not mine.

Yeah, I agree it's a big invasion of privacy, and that it's hurtful to the parties involved. But people often make stupid, inconsiderate choices when hormones are involved. Especially if they haven't learned to control those urges yet. I imagine my grandson just figured that it felt good for him, and that they'd never find out, and what people don't know can't hurt them.

And can we please not jump to conclusions that my grandson wants to have sex with his mother?

Uh, virtually everyone?

Not many, but you don't actually have to pork your mom to get off on an incest fetish; there's always role-playing.

Again, it's all about how you channel your energies. There are no bad kinks, just bad ways to satisfy them.

Again, it's all about how you channel your energies. There are no bad kinks, just bad ways to satisfy them.

Very true. There are many kinks that are illegal, or dangerous, but so long as they are legally and safely performed, there's really no harm in them. Rape fantasies come to mind as a good example; channeling a rape kink into actually performing rape would be atrocious, but plenty of couples are perfectly fine when role-playing rape fantasies, and channeling that kink healthily.

Very true. There are many kinks that are illegal, or dangerous, but so long as they are legally and safely performed, there's really no harm in them. Rape fantasies come to mind as a good example; channeling a rape kink into actually performing rape would be atrocious, but plenty of couples are perfectly fine when role-playing rape fantasies, and channeling that kink healthily.

Yeah, like I was saying, you don't have to dig up a grave to get your necro fetish on, you don't have to go all Dexter on someone to get off on a snuff fetish, etc, etc.

A lot of sniffers just ask their ladies if they wouldn't mind them takin' a sniff before they go down on 'em.

Depends. In the case of certain classes of people? Yes. Ancient Egypt comes immediately to mind.

Among the ruling class? That probably had more to do with soiling the royal blood than real desire to engage in incest. Even crediting incest among ancient egyptian rulers (and other royal leaders throughout history), those examples still do little to discredit the near universal maxim that incest = bad. In fact, it is hard to imagine a more universal maxim.

Just got a text from my son that says, "Shit has officially hit the fan, and I risk drowning in a tsunami of metaphorical fecal matter. In other words I decided to tell Cruella, and she blew her fuse and is currently channeling the Dark Side. Wants to send him to a psychiatrist immediately. It's all I can do to keep her from barging into his room and confronting him directly."

Cruella is his nickname for his wife when she's having one of her rage episodes.

Ouch, that's not looking good. I think taking him to see a psychiatrist would be just about the worst possible thing to do (he'll no doubt think that he did something atrocious without any idea of what it really was). It seems like, if the father's going to pick a time to ever stand up for something, this would be a pretty good time. Or just a good time to have not told her, but it's a bit late for that.

It'd be a perfect time for him to stand up to her, but I don't realistically see it happening. He didn't stand up to her when she broke his arm, gave him a concussion, or set fire to his possessions, so I doubt he will this time either. I am wondering if I should intervene and try talking to her, or just stay out of it :\

Shit is fucked up.

Tbh, I think having the kid see a psychiatrist might be a good move. Or at least asking someone who knows about this kind of thing as to what path to take.

It's gotta be the right shrink, though. One that won't try to quash any desires.

Archived