December Fifith Promo.

Andhaira

Probably lots of people talking, especially the producers, trying to lay out the basics of the series for viewers. I expect we'll get to see lots of sets, and a couple raw "takes" by actors. Probably see a number of cast members talking briefly about the series and/or their characters.

Probably lots of people talking, especially the producers, trying to lay out the basics of the series for viewers. I expect we'll get to see lots of sets, and a couple raw "takes" by actors. Probably see a number of cast members talking briefly about the series and/or their characters.

Exactly what I was thinking. And I'm incredibly excited for it anyways!

I'm actually starting to get excited.

I still think Drogo and The Hound don't look quite right, but whatever. Could it really be true? Could there be a fantasy TV series made that doesn't suck arse?

Looks amazing for readers.

Pretty nervous about how non-readers will take it though. I wish it were enough just to say "its going to be effing awesome, just watch it" instead of trying to describe it. It feels like everyone interviewed knows how amazing it is, and is struggling to convey that but are also aware they are falling short.

Wish it had more action scenes in the trailers.

Yeah that couldn't hurt either.

I think they'll be able to convey enough interest for new-to-ASOIAF viewers to tune in for the first episode. Hopefully the things one does for love will be enough to get them hooked.

Sean Bean looks even better than I'd hoped.

Looked amazing. I have it DVRed and as soon as Dub falls asleep I'm watching it again.

I actually squealed when Littlefinger and Ned had their exchange. Likewise everytime Jaime was on screen, but that's neither here nor there.

I honestly hope the looks we got at Michelle Fairley hush the naysayers - she looks regal and gorgeous, and every bit the Tully.

I'm actually starting to get excited.

I still think Drogo and The Hound don't look quite right, but whatever. Could it really be true? Could there be a fantasy TV series made that doesn't suck arse?

I agree with Drogo, but disagree entirely with the Hound. I think he looks fantastic.

Was Kings Landing a tropical environment in the books? I dont seem to recall that, but the trailer gives that impression.

I honestly hope the looks we got at Michelle Fairley hush the naysayers - she looks regal and gorgeous, and every bit the Tully.

Yeah Fairley looks amazing. Other actors I didn't initally like the look of are growing on me too, I guess just because I've seen them enough and accepted that they won't change.

Archived