Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Westeros

Watch Inside Game of Thrones

Nice picture, as is one with Lysa and Tyrion prior to his duel with Ser Vardis Eggen.

Not sure what to think on their choice of the actor, though. He certainly appears as low born/dangerous, but his look doesn't match that described in the books. His hair and eyes doesn't look black to me, and I wouldn't call his appearance "wolfish" as characters in the books described him.

It seems that we got bit different, but still good enough Bronn.

That was Catelyn, not Tyrion. :)

*cough* Catelyn and Tyrion *cough*

Unless they're going a really different direction with Cat. ;)

Daenerys is just stunning. They really managed to differentiate the appearance of the Targaryen bloodline from the rest of the people from Westeros. It's a pity they couldn't do violet eyes for them but I imagine that purple shaded contacts would have been a little strange for her to look through while acting. The blue eyed stare she gives is just as strange as the violet ones anyway.

I think Catelyn is just in a bad shot, obviously from the scene where Bran has nearly been killed.

That was Catelyn, not Tyrion. :)

So, this with Lysa and Bronn is Catelyn, not Tyrion ?! My mistake :rolleyes:

Game-of-Thrones-cast_360.jpg

No. It's Catelyn and Tyrion. Lysa would be the person they're looking up at. Bigger version here.

Oooooops, what a mistake on my part :dunce:

Looking at it in smaller resolution I was sure it was Lysa :spank:

The only person whose looks bothered me was Catelyn. :/ Still think she looks too old. I'm hoping I'll eventually get used to it.