Official Game of Thrones Merchandise

Westeros

• 4 weeks later...

I love the new designs, but I'm still concerned about the sizing and quality of the shirts based on these previous reviews. I'd order immediately, normally, but now I'm going to wait until I hear from others about how these new shirts turn out.

Anybody know if this has been a problem with all of the other HBO shirts? (True Blood, etc?)

Yeah, I hope someone else will order and report back since it seems like the quality of the other shirts were poor. Hopefully they'll have made these of better material.

Here's the link to the new designs. They look pretty damn awesome. Of course, oddly enough, the Lannister and Stark ones are my least favorites; the other ones are truely kick-ass, though. As for the women's shirts, there seems to be some variety in the cuts, with a distinct difference in sleeve length. I'd love to read a review as well, if anybody buys oneof them. I really want one of the new shirts, but I'm a bit afraid to get one after my last experience.

I sent in my Medium Raven shirt and exchanged it for a larger one. The turn-around was pretty quick. Unfortunately, I won't have access to my mail for a few weeks but I'm really anxious to see how it fits.

I'm really confused about their inclusion of the Greyjoys in all of their marketing, but not the Tyrells or Martells. I understand not having the houses that don't have an impact in the first season, but the Greyjoys really have no impact in GoT either. Certainly they have less than the Tyrells.

I'm hoping there'll be some collectibles like statues, busts or environments. I'd love all the Stark kids with their direwolves, environment sculptures of Winterfell etc sitting on my shelves....

Can you say Winterfell Snowglobes.

I wonder whether they'll have jewelry too, like Lord of the Rings. The show certainly offers many inspirations - Ned's Hand brooch, Littlefinger's brooch, etc. I for one would gladly buy a certain obsidian-and-gold brooch with a black fish on it, since the Blackfish WILL be in season 2, which WILL be made. /optimistic

Ah, another comment in optimistic mode... and such jewelry WILL be shipped to EUROPE too!

Archived