Writing Erotica About Your Mother

Cantabile

Oh baby I love it when you theorize.

Let us not kid ourselves, lad. Anything thay would rationalize your own turnons and allow you to feel brilliant and understanding would be met with open arms and spread legs.

perhaps you too have been trolled.

But this whole thing reeks of bullshit.

But this whole thing reeks of bullshit.

I mean...he freaking told us...

Now, I like a classic as much as anyone, but I refuse to believe we have truly covered every subject under the sun.

Has there been a topic on anal stimulation of heterosexual men during foreplay/intercourse?

yes. multiple.

Bah! I'll think of something after breakfast; need nutrition for the epic brainstorming.

Then the initial thread started an hour later? :rolleyes:

well i guess i missed the thread where this fiend hatched his plan of making up this madness.

it might not have been as much bullshit had he not piled more and more and more and more bullshit on top of it with each post.

does he even have a grandson? who cares, actually.

and the best part is no matter how many pounds of bullshit he piled on top, darkostar continued hurriedly nodding his head on how fucking normal the alleged activities were.

kudos, cantable. way to fuck with people. your style is impregnable. (in the words of mike tyson)

Let us not kid ourselves, lad. Anything thay would rationalize your own turnons and allow you to feel brilliant and understanding would be met with open arms and spread legs.

My, my, SOMEBODY'S bitter that all their irrational judging has gone to waste.

You're even more ignorant than I expexted if you think this was about the kink.

I doubt we got trolled, but if we did? I fell for it cause I thought a kid needed help in tough times. That it happened to center on kink was a happy accident.

Anyways, don't think it's a troll, but if it is, well done.

I mean...he freaking told us...

Then the initial thread started an hour later? :rolleyes:

God, I haven't fallen for a good trolling in quite awhile.

Fuck, I'm losing my intuition.

Also, in that thread that Old Nan linked...you can't go from being able to spell yaoi to not. I've never even heard of it...ever. You've been found out, sir.

ETA: RC, honey, we've been had. Now about that Jaxom...

After everything we've heard about this family, it would be a relief to find out it's not true.

If it's trolling though, excellently done--this is the sort of topic where you don't want to call bullshit even when you have your doubts, because it would sound so insensitive. A skilled troll would think of that.

(On the yaoi thing though--it is conceivable to have seen the word before, but not put the spelling and the pronunciation together. It's not quite phonetic.)

Archived