Writing Erotica About Your Mother

Cantabile

After everything we've heard about this family, it would be a relief to find out it's not true.

If it's trolling though, excellently done--this is the sort of topic where you don't want to call bullshit even when you have your doubts, because it would sound so insensitive. A skilled troll would think of that.

(On the yaoi thing though--it is conceivable to have seen the word before, but not put the spelling and the pronunciation together. It's not quite phonetic.)

Maybe, koolkat (or Mya2, as I call you :P), but doubtful. Especially in the context that Cantabile used in his post in the Literature thread. He knew what he was talking about.

At twelve? It's too diverse a mish-mash.

Bah, if I'd only edited a minute sooner. Somehow. Or gone back in time and included that in my post.

Either way I fell for it. I feel bad now :(

I've even lurked on 4chan. I should have better Troll sensing abilities than this.

Guess it doesn't matter. I was entertained.

nah, he had you all the way.

you were hoping someone did in fact mix all those fetishes and they were only 12. what was going to make you feel more normal than that? :)

Bro, all I have is a straight dom/conquest kink. Listen, there's no way this flies:

"hi i'm 12 but I have a severe panty sniffing fetish and a voyeurosm fetish and a beast fetish AND a rape kink AND i'm experimenting with dudes"

If thete WAS such a kid? Get they ass to therapy, regardless of home life, and monitor them 24/7. I'm all for kink, but you gotta fix what's broken first.

Hahaha, I got a PM from someone* about four days ago that read "Is it wrong that I think Cantbille is making this up?" to which my response was basically, no, it sounds like bullshit.

That being said, so he fooled some people, so what? I don't think there's any shame in being suckered by a good story.

* I won't say who just yet because it's a private correspondence and all that. But I might tell you if you AXE nicely, even though incurring this person's wrath might be a Higway to the Danger Zone (I crack myself up)

Hahaha, I got a PM from someone* about four days ago that read "Is it wrong that I think Cantbille is making this up?" to which my response was basically, no, it sounds like bullshit.

That being said, so he fooled some people, so what? I don't think there's any shame in being suckered by a good story.

* I won't say who just yet because it's a private correspondence and all that. But I might tell you if you AXE nicely, even though incurring this person's wrath might be a Higway to the Danger Zone (I crack myself up)

axe nicely.

highway to the danger zone.

awesome.

What are you guys talking about? There was a thread about things nobody has discussed, and I posted that I would brainstorm for topics. I never even got to it, since I received the phone call from my son. The two topics have absolutely nothing to do with each other. Before I wrote up the post about the situation with my grandson, the ironic coincidence struck me, "Well, this hasn't been posted before I bet."

All of my family issues are unfortunately real. If they seem like fantasy to some of you, well, I'm glad you live lives unburdened by these problems, but for me it's something I have to deal with and solve. I knew from the beginning that many would unlikely even believe me in this day in age where people post nonsense for their own amusement on the Internet, but that didn't really matter. I respect this community and its members greatly, and I felt it'd be helpful, even therapeutic, for me discuss everything out in the open.

And it has been. Everyone's advice and stories have given me many options to think about, given me perspective, and, hell, just made me feel better by having someone to voice this shit to without being judged. I would never lie about issues like this, wasting my time and the time of others. I don't have the disconnect between Internet and Reality that many seem to, because behind every account on here is an actual person, and to me screwing with people online is equally despicable as doing it in person.

Perhaps it's best to stop discussing my family problems online, though. At this point just waiting for the appointments with counselors, and taking it from there, is probably the best route. I sincerely thank everyone who has tried to help me with my family problems, despite the fact that none of you even know me. That you took such time, and such care, with your posts means more to me than you can imagine.

How about in this thread we assume Cantabile is telling the truth and, if we have to, make a "Cantabile: Epic Troll or Concerned Grandfather?" thread.

ETA: That's assuming Cantabile still wants to discuss it if necessary; most here seemed to not think it was a troll until just the last page or so.

Spending the day with my grandson was great, and he really loved Japantown. I got him a textbook, and he's going to start studying the language on his own until his parents and I can maybe find him a tutor. He mostly got manga which is something called "yowee"(I'm not sure how to spell it) which he says are male-on-male relationships, sexual and romantic. I don't see that as evidence for him being bi, just that he has an interest in the genre. Watching Brokeback Mountain and enjoying it hardly makes a man gay or bi, after all :P

I've been thinking this is a troll since the middle of the first thread, and I think Cantabile's finally slipped a bit.

I recently read a work from a paleontology grad student titled, "Dinosaur Style" which detailed all the theorized sexual positions of the major dinosaurs based upon their anatomy, complete not only with drawings of, but erotica paragraphs for each one.

T-Rex BDSM tops yaoi in my book.

Wow. You think the entire thing was made up, or just half way through?

As detective old nan pointed out in a post made in august you discuss bdsm, "yowee" and t-rexes, but just days ago you have no idea what these sexual terms mean.

A well played round of bullshit. Nice work.

Do you even have a grandson, or even a son for that matter?

I'm not sure what you're talking about. Could you copy paste? I can't imagine myself ever saying I don't know what BDSM, yaoi, and t-rexs are. I'm into BDSM myself, which I've talked about somewhere on the board here before. And I knew what yaoi was before my grandson, however I could not remember how to spell it since it's a foreign word. I don't remember ever posting about the subject before, but if I did and spelt it correctly it's probably because I Googled it to make sure I wasn't butchering it. I have to do the same for French words before using them.

You don't have to believe me, and I don't really feel the need to defend myself. You can believe whatever you want of my character and of the details I've posted about my life, that's your choice. My grandson and son are flesh and blood, not Tinkerbelle, and will continue exist despite whether or not people believe in fairies. Hopefully my analogy wasn't too awful.

Edit: Phantom copy pasted the quote while I was replying. Thank you. That post was a while back, so I don't clearly remember the specifics, but I imagine I simply Googled it to make sure it was right with the spelling. Either that or age hasn't been kind to my memory. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned before that I've had some exposure to anime, video games, and that pop culture scene. I've heard of many of the terms and concepts, I just don't know them that well.

Let me reiterate what others have said.

A. If you are telling the truth best of luck to you and your family

B. If you're not telling the truth (You probably did tip your hand with yaoi)

hey fool us once..... great job in poor taste for sure but epic with the side consequence that everyone is going take your posts with a grain of salt from now on.

C. This thread serves as an example to all of us (and I can't believe I still fall for the trap after all these years) you can't believe everything you read online, even in a great forum like this.

Archived