Franken Gregor.

Andhaira

Yeah, there was something about Qyburn finding it really difficult to find a head big enough to send to Dorne... which, if it was Gregor's head, it wouldn't have been that hard to find at all, cos he had it right there...

Sometime back the board "decided" to call him 'Qyburnstein's Monster,' because in Frankenstein the monster is technically called "Frankenstein's Monster," not "Frankenstein." However, I always found that incredibly pedantic - "Cleganstein" just sounds better to me.

Sometime back the board "decided" to call him 'Qyburnstein's Monster,' because in Frankenstein the monster is technically called "Frankenstein's Monster," not "Frankenstein." However, I always found that incredibly pedantic - "Cleganstein" just sounds better to me.

Reanimountain? The Mountain that Rots? Gregor Clebraaaaains?

Alright fine, Cleganestein it is.

Well we see the unCat first, so however they do her they'll probably do Cleganstein. Then before we have the unCat we have Lord Berric the Undying who himself manages to collect more than a few deformities that we'll need to see while he's got Arya in his hands.

Archived