Aussie LII

brook

So feeling even better today and managed to sort out some money also so have paid most of my problem bills and defered the non-essential ones :)

Tis the season to be Jolly Tra-la-la-la

:D

hey I bitch about enough shit so I should share some of the good stuff also.

Hope everyone had a great Summer Solstice I know I did. A full moon right on the Solstice is rare enough but to have a partial eclipse at the same time ohhh wow :)

So I hope that Christmas is as wonderful and special to all of you as my Holy day was for me :)

The problem with having half your family working in the transport industry is that sometimes, like this morning, I open the door to a courier while half-dressed, half-asleep and looking like hell and it turns out to be someone I know :blushing:

I hope you all enjoy whichever holidays you all celebrate. I'm spending tonight at mum and dads, I haven't spent a christmas eve with them since I moved out of home so I'm really looking forward to that :)

I may be rubbing this in all your faces but just so no one worries, I will be in America land from Boxing Day (26th) til the 15th of Jan. I may or may not update you guys.

I get to have two Christmases, one (hopefully) hot and one white. Yippyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Just wanted to drop in and say.."hey :) I've really missed you guys"

Looks like I have some catching up to do.

It's been a crazy year hasn't it.

Especially since this place is pretty much an addiction for me. And I've only managed to drop in on a thread here and there.

Husband has been deployed and will be gone for..well let's just say it will be just shy of a year. On the upside when he gets back he will have a lot of leave.

At any rate life has gotten all fast and blurry. I'm not loving the full plate thing. Leaves less time for visiting forums and what not.

I'll have to go back and read this thread properly.

So for now. Hello..Hope you all have an awesome day tomorrow, whatever you may be up to. *HUGS*

Just wanted to drop in and say.."hey :) I've really missed you guys"

Looks like I have some catching up to do.

It's been a crazy year hasn't it.

Especially since this place is pretty much an addiction for me. And I've only managed to drop in on a thread here and there.

Husband has been deployed and will be gone for..well let's just say it will be just shy of a year. On the upside when he gets back he will have a lot of leave.

At any rate life has gotten all fast and blurry. I'm not loving the full plate thing. Leaves less time for visiting forums and what not.

I'll have to go back and read this thread properly.

So for now. Hello..Hope you all have an awesome day tomorrow, whatever you may be up to. *HUGS*

That's great to hear! God knows we wouldn't come here either if we had lives. Have a great day as well and a brilliant New Year's Eve. We'll have to T up a BWB meet for you to attend see as your fellow QLDers have been making a few.

Merry Christmas Aussies :cheers:. Hope you guys are enjoying the heat because it's bloody cold in Paris...

@Lightning Lord: we'd be glad to have you on board mate, although I think eyelesbarrow might be pretty damn peeved to lose a BwBer from her region...

Hey Pax!

Thanks for the text earlier. :) Hope you are having a good day. Was this you?

It was 40C here today - and now the stinking fucking easterly is ravaging us. My old shed is gone. We got home from laoise's folks' place to find it on its roof up against the fence. Just been outside dismantling it so it didn't take off into the neighbours' places. Memo to others - using power drills in the middle of the night without a torch is "fun". Oh yeah, and gloves are awesome.

I hope everyone had a geat day (despite escaping sheds!)

My children were discovered at 3am sitting in the loungeroom watching the presents and waiting for everyone to wake up. We did eventually convince them to go back to bed but they were up again at 5 so it was a very long day, but lots of fun :)

Archived