Santa

Cantabile

To the OP, my wife and I (strongly) disagree on this matter. I am against the idea lying to our son, but she insists that we include the legend of Santa in our holiday. I tried not to, but you get sucked into the lie with everyone around you asking your child, "Is Santa coming?"

Terry Goodkind. Tairy. The Yeard. Apparently, a father and son was walking in him. And there was a shed.

San Francisco is a funny place.

Damn, I didn't even notice my typo. I need to spend less time on this forum, it's starting to subconsciously possess my soul.

At worst Santa does no harm at best he "encourages imagination, kindness and co-operation; promotes family bonding; and increases the awareness of the needs of others." So there ya bloody scrooges. B)

Sure, just like Nazi Germany "encouraged brotherhood, co-operation with fellow Aryans, strengthened family values, and increased the awareness of ethnic discrimination".

That's right. I just Godwined my own thread.

To the OP, my wife and I (strongly) disagree on this matter. I am against the idea lying to our son, but she insists that we include the legend of Santa in our holiday. I tried not to, but you get sucked into the lie with everyone around you asking your child, "Is Santa coming?"

My new strategy is to be philosophically evasive about the entire topic. From now on when children ask me if Santa exists I will simply say, "Do you exist?" and debate the meaning of corporeal existence until they leave me alone and go play Pokémon.

Santa Tracker

He's currently in Iceland.. hohoho!

we tracked him last night when we got home from a xmas bash. He was in North Dakota right bfore she went to bed. Then I went downstairs, laid out some presents, took a few bites out the cookies, drank some milk and went to bed happy. :)

we tracked him last night when we got home from a xmas bash. He was in North Dakota right bfore she went to bed. Then I went downstairs, laid out some presents, took a few bites out the cookies, drank some milk and went to bed happy. :)

"Like"

Christmas has come and gone, and Santa has survived to manipulate millions of children once more.

*Delivers a nail into the coffin that is this thread*

Until next year, Santa. Be prepared.

each and every year the jolly fat fuck will continue to eat cookies, fuck your wife, and leave a used condom in your stocking. turn your ire towards something else! st. nick owns you!

each and every year the jolly fat fuck will continue to eat cookies, fuck your wife, and leave a used condom in your stocking. turn your ire towards something else! st. nick owns you!

If it's okay with your wife, I'd just like to say I love you for this. Well...Love is a strong word...so maybe it's just I like you a lot. But thank you for saying what I didn't. :P

Archived